• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bunny Day and April Fools fall on the same day next year

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I've been time traveling so I can get my weeding badge, and I found out that Bunny Day is going to be on April 1st next year, which is supposed to be the same day as April Fools. But it looks like only Bunny Day is going to be celebrated. There's no sign or indication that April Fools is being celebrated too, and I time traveled to April 2nd to see maybe it had moved to that day but nope.

So either there isn't going to be April Fools next year, or it's going to be after you finish Bunny Day? This is really weird though. I've never seen this happen before lol

I have NOT tried it personally...

But someone on here around Bunny Day 2017 said they TT'd and both happen somehow - like you show up and talk to Zipper and then after you save then Blanca shows up.

I haven't tried it myself. Now I'm tempted :blush:

Last edited:
That's weird, I remember seeing Blanca walking around town when I had a cycle town.
Maybe they fixed it after the update??

be8d62fe-34be-462d-b5f5-d57914ac26bc.jpg

This was before the update, it was possible (if it still is).

Last edited:
I'll go back and look. Maybe I somehow missed Blanca? Either that or maybe she isn't showing up because I haven't talked to any of my villagers.

That's very interesting. I wonder if April Fools won't be held. I would personally rather Bunny Day to be held than April Fools

I'll go use my cycling town to check what'll happen later, I'll let everyone it's still working in the new update, or if not, who shows up

Last edited:
So does that mean you won't be greeted by Blanca on the train on 1st April? Because I was hoping to do that with a new character.

c91adf6c-da32-4b41-a1db-acc9d2eeac4f.jpg

It's still in the game, I just Time Travel to the day in my spare town.
Prepare for a very weird day next year.

Back