• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HELP ON CYCLING! HELPPPP

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I am back to my cycling town and found the old cycling method I once found is no longer useful! I think the length of moving out had been extended so....I kinda hope there is a new better method as I currently cycling out villagers in my cycling town. Help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
what is your old cycling method? if we know that then we can tell what isn't efficient about it and we can rec a better method :blush:

I found it from 2014(just realize the date) is to:

First get someone in boxes,
TT to 1 year BACK
then advanced 1 year
Advanced 5 days(and someone will be moving out with new villagers moving in)

Yet I only have villagers moving in but no one move out and if I repeat they will be gone without any trace ><

Also I have this problem that no matter how many villagers I cycle in and out, only Katt and Clyde is the only 2 oldest and REFUSED to leave. I did chat with Marina a little and she left too. The whole point of my cycling town is to get Katt move to my main town but she just refused to leave. What happen here?

Oh hey, the new way to cycle is exactly the same but go 7 days forward instead of 5 c: So it's like this:

- Have someone in boxes
- Go 1 year back
- Go 1 year forward
- Go 7 days forward

To get Katt into your other town you could always try and find an amiibo card to kick her out with. They're still for sale at Toys'R'Us I think. Or over the internet.

To get Katt into your other town you could always try and find an amiibo card to kick her out with. They're still for sale at Toys'R'Us I think. Or over the internet.

I not very sure if it is even popular in my country and is the card a random pick? But yea I will keep on trying and trying! Aftera I have gone so far for her lol

I not very sure if it is even popular in my country and is the card a random pick? But yea I will keep on trying and trying! Aftera I have gone so far for her lol

Something that happened to me is trying to move out a villager near their birthday may convince them they don't want to leave.
If this is the case try:

1 year forward
Check for pings
1 year forward
Check for pings
7 days forward
Check for pings

It's an alternate method to change the calendar date.

I once had Katt stuck in my cycling town but eventually she moved away!
Wishing the best for you!!

I would say that since it is a cycling town, if you wanted to, you could look for the cheapest random Amiibo card that you can find and use it in order to get Kati in boxes. You could even borrow one from someone if you know anyone with one. The problem with this is that I have heard that it is really almost impossible to get a villager to ping to move after they have been scanned in with an Amiibo card. So, whichever Amiibo character you move in to get Katt in boxes with is going to be amost impossible to get to move out.

I would say that since it is a cycling town, if you wanted to, you could look for the cheapest random Amiibo card that you can find and use it in order to get Kati in boxes. You could even borrow one from someone if you know anyone with one. The problem with this is that I have heard that it is really almost impossible to get a villager to ping to move after they have been scanned in with an Amiibo card. So, whichever Amiibo character you move in to get Katt in boxes with is going to be amost impossible to get to move out.

Nah I don't have anyone around me with amiibo card nor I have ever see one IRL lol but my cycling town issue now is that everyone moving in and out but just Kattand Cyde is stuck grrr... I tried to be friendly with them but they judt refuse to move anyway. I didn't greet the new move in and perhaps that why they move out? If I make a new character and greet them except Katt and Cyde will thr two get out eventually?

just ignore them, and keep tting foward, walk around for the pings until you get them
if you talk to them they stay longer, in my experience. i had olaf in my town and despised him and he didnt move out until this year, and ive had my cycling copy for 3 years. i treated him good, then bad, and he just wouldnt leave because i talked to him every now and then. so ignore them

just ignore them, and keep tting foward, walk around for the pings until you get them
if you talk to them they stay longer, in my experience. i had olaf in my town and despised him and he didnt move out until this year, and ive had my cycling copy for 3 years. i treated him good, then bad, and he just wouldnt leave because i talked to him every now and then. so ignore them

Alright! Yep I even change my cycle date as previously I stuck in 19 april 2014>19 april 2015>24 april 2015 for the weeding day and didn't realize it is near to Cyde birthday lol hopefully he leave soon!

Back