• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how much is your ACNL playtime?

It ranges quite a lot depending on how much time I have and how shattered I feel after work. Most days it's about 15 - 20mins the average time it takes me to do the daily chores of digging and checking fossils, watering plants, checking shops and selling stuff. I try and do at least one day where I stay on from 9 until 11ish to earn some money catching bugs on the island. And then I have days when I'm bored and just wonder round aimlessly doing not a huge amount. Like today haha.

I've played about 600+ hours since I got it in 2013 two weeks after the release date. ._.

I'm guessing 600 hrs or so (I formatted my system somewhere along the way). A lot (15-20%?) is probably AFK time, plot reset time, diving trick waiting time, etc.

Hmm according to my Activity Log I played 446 hours and 16 minutes of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Last edited:
According to my activity log, play time is 493 hours, 8 minutes. Times played is 192. First played on 6/9/2013. I actually figured it would be higher than this. I am surprised. Though I have had multiple extended absences from the game. I think there might be 3 different approximately one year long absences thrown in there.

I have 2 2DS's and 4 games. On my main 2DS I have played over 5,000 hours and the second 2DS I have played over 2900 hours. Yowsa guess I need to get a real life LOL.

Last edited:
In my activity log, it says that I've been playing for 457 hours on acnl, with two towns.

Back