• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Trades?

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
cheeb_by_sobakasun-dbi0ofx.png

Hello everyone! Gosh it's been SO long since I've been on this site buuuut I'm very interested in doing art trades! I'm a picky lil gremlin, not bc I think anyones art style is bad or anything but bc I'm lazy and just want super cutesy art. The sample of my art is above and that's also the character I will be asking you to draw. ; v ; I'm also super super lazy so this thread won't be made to look all fancy. Pretty much just post your samples and what you'd want me to draw.

If I don't pick you, pls don't give me attitude or grief. I'm nervous enough doing this and I lock up very easily and go through bad slumps. Let's just all try to be friendly.

If you rly rly rly want art, you CAN rlc. I charge about $10 USD depending on complexity for these cheebs so if interested PM me! > v < uhhh that's about it.
Thank uuu.

my art style isnt really cutesy enough to do a trade w/ u, so just popping in to say you have wonderful art!! the eyes really draw you in and the details are lovely!

d'aw, your style is adorable!
i'd love to trade, but I might be a bit slow since school is starting soon for me TuT
let me know if you're interested though!
my dA
OC

Last edited:
my art style isnt really cutesy enough to do a trade w/ u, so just popping in to say you have wonderful art!! the eyes really draw you in and the details are lovely!

Aaaa you're so sweet, thank you so much! Really so sweet of you, I'm like super duper nervous orlgrolkh.

d'aw, your style is adorable!
i'd love to trade, but I might be a bit slow since school is starting soon for me TuT
let me know if you're interested though!
my dA
OC

Oh wow such a cute style you have! ; v ; Any chance you'd be willing to trade a bust shot for a cheeb?
Just give me a lil time to make my ultimate decision cos im dumbbb and indecisive.
PRETTY OC THO LIKE HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADY ORZ;;;

Last edited:
omggg your style is incredible ;_;
I'm nowhere near your level but I'll still link you to my DA just in case :') I don't have many examples because I'm still learning ^^'

Oh wow such a cute style you have! ; v ; Any chance you'd be willing to trade a bust shot for a cheeb?
Just give me a lil time to make my ultimate decision cos im dumbbb and indecisive.
PRETTY OC THO LIKE HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADY ORZ;;;

yeah that's fine by me :) i prefer drawing bust anyway! and thank youu > <" let me know if want to see close-ups of anything on her!

omggg your style is incredible ;_;
I'm nowhere near your level but I'll still link you to my DA just in case :') I don't have many examples because I'm still learning ^^'

Oh man, for still learning you have such an adorable style! I will definitely consider! Thank you so much for being so nice. ; v ;

yeah that's fine by me :) i prefer drawing bust anyway! and thank youu > <" let me know if want to see close-ups of anything on her!

AAA awesome! ; v ; I'll prob PM you when I'm ready to do this!! Good luck with the schooling stuff!

Back