• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your coffee order?

LillyofVadness

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
(I'm talking about in the Roost - since I don't actually like coffee in real life :p )

I get Blue Mountain with lots of milk but no sugar!
I don't drink coffee IRL but I drink lots of tea and I like it very milky but can't stand sugar in it so I just made my tea order bascially.
What's your 'usual' at the Roost?

killmanjaro with 2 sugars and medium enough milk. I also don't drink coffee, but I do drink a lot of tea :3

I absolutelly love coffee IRL so I'd try every combination... but I guess I'd like the blend beans better (mocha sounds too sweet and the others, too bitter), with lots of milk and maybe 1 sugar. :)
Served in a mug customized to latte art, please. x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I absolutelly love coffee IRL so I'd try every combination... but I guess I'd like the blend beans better (mocha sounds too sweet and the others, too bitter), with lots of milk and maybe 1 sugar. :)
Served in a mug customized to latte art, please. x)

Blue Mountain

Little milk

No sugar

Brewster always gets it wrong somehow and my mayors always get coffee with lots of sugar.

That's why I usually ask for "something different" than "the usual" lol :blush:

I get the Mocha with 3 spoonfuls of sugar and lots of milk. Just like Isabelle I think!

I get mocha with three spoonfuls and lots of milk. I can't stand coffee irl, as it's way too bitter, so it's basically what I would get irl.

I very love the coffee with a lot of milk and sugar, also because in the real life I really love Cappuccino and with a lot of milk the coffe is more or less the same! :)

Mocha lots of milk two sugar? I put down blend no milk no sugar except one time and some reason Brewster stuck with that -_- I pretend it's an iced coffee mocha thing

Blend, no sugar, and just a little milk. I often also drink my coffee black. I really can't stand sugar in coffee.

I'm more of a tea person irl. But in my old town I'd order mocha, a little milk and 2 spoonfuls of sugar :)

Blend with a little sugar and a little milk
Because I drink my tea made with a normal 'English Breakfast' teabag, very strong with a little bit of sugar and a small drop of milk.
I don't drink coffee IRL. ^^

I am a coffee addict and usually grab a cup of coffee from Brewster in the mornings while I drink it (it's the little things in life hahaha) but I think my choice would be the Blue Mountain blend (reminds me of Caribou which is my fav coffee) with the regular amount of milk, & 1-2 sugars. I also drink lots of tea though so it would be awesome if Brester teamed up with Teavana or something XD

Back