• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever get that feel when you wanna reset...

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
but you feel like you're too far in? lol
I should've paid more attention to town maps and now I'm regretting it.

I always get that feeling, the MOMENT I get into my game. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

^
Get far*

Well if you choose to reset and need someone to hold things, I can!

I'll think about it, thanks for the offer :) I think my biggest pet peeve right now is that I have two giant rocks just sitting in front of my train station within feet of each other -.-

Last edited:
Hahaha omg that must suck!

I'm greatful that NONE of my rocks are *too* in the way, and I could work around them. Even the one near Re-Tail is ok.

I want to reset so bad.....but my main concern is losing the villagers I've grown attached to. Especially Ken, Bangle, and Paula. They've been in my town for over two years.

Hahaha omg that must suck!

I'm greatful that NONE of my rocks are *too* in the way, and I could work around them. Even the one near Re-Tail is ok.

Yeah...I think it's likely I'll reset. I've only been playing for a week or so, so I don't think it'll be too bad. (I time travelled a heck ton to upgrade all the shops quicker) I had an oriental theme going on in my head at the start but as time went on I ended up making my house and rooms more modern looking :( I have a ton of things I need to hold though, maybe you could possibly hold my 50 bush starts haha

I've recently(As in just this night) recent my oldest game. I don't do anything with it, and I'm feeling really unmotivated for my main town. This town is going to be whatever I want, no theme. I hope that this way I'll be more happy while working on it. :)

I've recently(As in just this night) recent my oldest game. I don't do anything with it, and I'm feeling really unmotivated for my main town. This town is going to be whatever I want, no theme. I hope that this way I'll be more happy while working on it. :)

That's an awesome mindset! I wanted to do that too, but the more I see dream addresses the more I'm inspired to create and complete a themed town. I hope you'll be happier/have more fun with your new town, as that's always the number one priority :)

Very common with me lol. My friend like just reset and she got the best villagers u could like start with xD Stitches, Genji and Skye plus her layout is rlly good

Yeah...I think it's likely I'll reset. I've only been playing for a week or so, so I don't think it'll be too bad. (I time travelled a heck ton to upgrade all the shops quicker) I had an oriental theme going on in my head at the start but as time went on I ended up making my house and rooms more modern looking :( I have a ton of things I need to hold though, maybe you could possibly hold my 50 bush starts haha

Haha ye I can do that for you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very common with me lol. My friend like just reset and she got the best villagers u could like start with xD Stitches, Genji and Skye plus her layout is rlly good

Holy shinx the only decent villager I got as a starter was Ankha ;-;

I think I already commented on this..

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEEEEEEEEET I DID ILLUMINATI nope jk

I get what you're feeling. For me, I get more bored with my map the further I am into the game - I guess because I'm so used to my map layout and nothing feels fresh anymore. (When I first played AC, I kept wondering how the game could do so well with such a tiny map! I kept thinking, "this couldn't be it" lol.) But if your issue is because your map is jarring with your idea for the town, then yeah, I think you should reset - you'll get back to where you were in no time!

Yeah, I always get that feeling, as I started my town when I was really young so I have the police station and campsite in a really bad place :/

But at the same time, because I've been playing for so long I've amassed so many bells and villagers I like, so then I automatically don't want to reset again XD..

Back