• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me tell you what doesn't make sense

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
When you're visiting a dream town and Lloid is there with tools for you to catch bugs and fish that you can't even take back.

You know what? I've never actually noticed that, but now that you mention it, it really doesn't make sense. LOL

It's for fun I guess? I went fishing in a dream it was amusing. Like what does my mayor dream of? Fishing. Because this is acnl.

Yeah, who wants to waste the effort of trying to collect things that have no bearing on your actual progress? It's a mystery.

I'd understand not being able to take items back because that's stealing but why would they provide tools, heck there is even a wetsuit, if you can't even take the creatures you catch back? What a tease!

Last edited:
this has always bugged me, which is why I don't use the dream suite very often, except to check out cool towns.

I just use the dream suite because I like seeing what random villagers I may meet.

Wow I never really realized this...I always set tools out for people to use while at my dream address.

Last edited:
The ax and shovel are definitely useful to remove bushes and trees. Some of the villages have too much in them and it's easier to make your own paths. Plus the town might be set during a time like a summer night. So having a bug net can be fun to catch the fireflies.

pu3rang.jpg
Yep,the net does come in handy in a dream town sometimes,especially when a certain villager reminds me of a not so pleasant memory...

Back