• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction UNORIGINAL FREYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

vals ~

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
Start bid from 5tbt or 500k igb.
Minimum bid in tbt: 2tbt
Minimum bid in igb: 200.000 k
Buyout: 3mil or preferibly 15 TBT
Auction ends in 5 days!:cool:

Last edited:
I'll take her for 3 mil and once I get more TBT I'll send some.

I have to leave in 25 minutes but I should be back in 90. Can you wait or should we do it real fast?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nevermind. I think I have someone else moving in.

I'll take her for 3 mil and once I get more TBT I'll send some.

I have to leave in 25 minutes but I should be back in 90. Can you wait or should we do it real fast?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nevermind. I think I have someone else moving in.

She is going to move in about 10 days, i can TT and give her to you whenever you want, but please let me know if u are still interested!

She is going to move in about 10 days, i can TT and give her to you whenever you want, but please let me know if u are still interested!

Yes I am interested. I have the 3 mil ready whenever you can do the exchange. Please PM me when you can do it. I'll also start rebuilding my TBT to sweeten the deal

Yes I am interested. I have the 3 mil ready whenever you can do the exchange. Please PM me when you can do it. I'll also start rebuilding my TBT to sweeten the deal

I am now, if you are too i can TT and you can come pick her up ^^

Sure! Let me add you. I'll have to make post office trips but all money will go in front of the train. Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back