• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Random items from my storage for sale!

equinox

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
I'm in desperate need of storage space so thought I'd put some items I don't need up for sale. The list of items can be found here. It has a rather eclectic mix of things including hybrids, furniture, clothing and accessories.

Regarding the hybrids I have:
2x black tulips
3x orange roses
2x golden roses
3x pink cosmos
4x pink roses
5x black roses
5x orange cosmos
8x pink tulips

If you're interested in anything, I prefer tbt but can take igb too.

:)

Last edited:
How much would you like for the flower fairy boots? I don't have much tbt at the moment so igb would be great!

Could I get the black tulips and golden roses please? I don't really know what igb or tbt means, so if i could come over to your town(mine is a mess of redoing the layout pathwise and I'm kinda self-concious about that) and pay you, that would work. ^w^ Is that okay with you? If so, how much would it be?

Last edited:
How much would you like for the flower fairy boots? I don't have much tbt at the moment so igb would be great!

I honestly don't really know what the standard price for something like that is lol. Can you make me an offer in igb? :)

Could I get the black tulips and golden roses please? I don't really know what igb or tbt means, so if i could come over to your town(mine is a mess of redoing the layout pathwise and I'm kinda self-concious about that) and pay you, that would work. ^w^ Is that okay with you? If so, how much would it be?

Tbt is Bell Tree Forum's currency and igb is in game bells. I can see you don't have many tbt so what about 50k per black tulip and 80k per golden rose?

Ah, crayola crayons...I don't have enough. I would if I didn't just pay my house loan. Nevermind then -v-"

I'm in desperate need of storage space so thought I'd put some items I don't need up for sale. The list of items can be found here. It has a rather eclectic mix of things including hybrids, furniture, clothing and accessories.

Regarding the hybrids I have:
2x black tulips
3x orange roses
2x golden roses
3x pink cosmos
4x pink roses
5x orange cosmos
8x pink tulips

If you're interested in anything, I prefer tbt but can take igb too.

:)

How much for pink roses and the pink tulips? :) either tbt or igb

Alright! I'll add you and open my gates. c:

EDIT: Gates are open.

Last edited:
Could I get: Blossom Lantern, Flower Fairy Boots and Dress, Ladybug Chair, for 200K?

Back