Selling Random items from my storage for sale!

equinox

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
I'm in desperate need of storage space so thought I'd put some items I don't need up for sale. The list of items can be found here. It has a rather eclectic mix of things including hybrids, furniture, clothing and accessories.

Regarding the hybrids I have:
2x black tulips
3x orange roses
2x golden roses
3x pink cosmos
4x pink roses
5x black roses
5x orange cosmos
8x pink tulips

If you're interested in anything, I prefer tbt but can take igb too.

:)

Last edited:
How much would you like for the flower fairy boots? I don't have much tbt at the moment so igb would be great!

Could I get the black tulips and golden roses please? I don't really know what igb or tbt means, so if i could come over to your town(mine is a mess of redoing the layout pathwise and I'm kinda self-concious about that) and pay you, that would work. ^w^ Is that okay with you? If so, how much would it be?

Last edited:
How much would you like for the flower fairy boots? I don't have much tbt at the moment so igb would be great!

I honestly don't really know what the standard price for something like that is lol. Can you make me an offer in igb? :)

Could I get the black tulips and golden roses please? I don't really know what igb or tbt means, so if i could come over to your town(mine is a mess of redoing the layout pathwise and I'm kinda self-concious about that) and pay you, that would work. ^w^ Is that okay with you? If so, how much would it be?

Tbt is Bell Tree Forum's currency and igb is in game bells. I can see you don't have many tbt so what about 50k per black tulip and 80k per golden rose?

Ah, crayola crayons...I don't have enough. I would if I didn't just pay my house loan. Nevermind then -v-"

I'm in desperate need of storage space so thought I'd put some items I don't need up for sale. The list of items can be found here. It has a rather eclectic mix of things including hybrids, furniture, clothing and accessories.

Regarding the hybrids I have:
2x black tulips
3x orange roses
2x golden roses
3x pink cosmos
4x pink roses
5x orange cosmos
8x pink tulips

If you're interested in anything, I prefer tbt but can take igb too.

:)

How much for pink roses and the pink tulips? :) either tbt or igb

Alright! I'll add you and open my gates. c:

EDIT: Gates are open.

Last edited:
Could I get: Blossom Lantern, Flower Fairy Boots and Dress, Ladybug Chair, for 200K?

Back