• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite furniture set/theme and why?

Bells
I'd love to know!! I love all the plant sets and the creepy one! I personally match a lot of styles together to get what I want lol

my favorite furniture set is the Rococo set because it's very customizable and it looks amazing. This set really should've been a Gracie set in my opinion but I'm not complaining :)

The minimalist set! I'm using some of the pieces in the kitchen, bathroom, customized green in the doctor's office... it's super versatile. I'm also making heavy use of the gorgeous set, particularly the counter, stool, and lamp. The cabin set is always good if you want a more rustic feel.

The lovely set... I normally don't like to use a whole set..since I like combining sets...but with the lovely set... I feel the need to not combine. It's been my favorite since wild world.

My favorite is minimalist. It is most like what I have in my real house, though definitely not the same.

My favorite is the traditional Japanese theme. I currently have that theme as my main room.

I love the exotic and zen sets. I'm currently using the exotic set for my living room and the zen low table for an accent. I love mixing different types of wood pieces together. I also like the classic set when customized to chocolate. The Welcome Amiibo natural set is also really nice when used with other sets!

I'm fond of the Rococo, Classic, and Regal sets. Even though my town is going to have a modern theme, I'm still using one (or maybe more) for my house.

Back