• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Island Tour game is your favorite?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Mine has got to be, hands down, the Fossil Finder tour. I don't know why, I just find it fun and since it's 10 minutes, you don't feel rushed. I mean it's probably best to get done as quickly as possible but you don't feel rushed and the payout is pretty good: 7 medals.

So which tour is your favorite?

I kind of like the hammer toy tour, but it's really only fun with a group (especially with friends) Then I just goof off and hammer them instead of the coconut car. The hide and seek game is also fun, more so with randoms.

Hammer game has to be the most fun!
Though i love the flower game and fishing games to relax.

Hammer and hide and seek are my favorites but I also do like the balloon hunt tour, but it can make me pretty mad if I'm not careful about the pitfalls. Lol

Balloon tour is kinda fun, my fav used to be hide n seek until I got really mad that I couldn't find that one last villager, that was really annoying. But gotta say that I enjoy the Labyrinth tour the most!

I like hide and seek even though i'm not good at it, but my favorites are the butterfly hunting one (there's always a lot of flowers, so i steal them) and balloon popping!

I like the Butterfly Tour to get all those rare Violets and Lilies. But my favorite tour has to be the Evening Firefly one. I love fireflies, and the night tour music is so fun to listen to.

Labyrinth is my favourite! Gets tricky when there's multiple people playing though, but I like the challenge! I also love the firefly tour, hide and seek and the scavenger one!

Firefly tour. Only saw it once but it's amazing and peaceful. Otherwise scavenger tour. I've been playing animal crossing games a long time so I don't even have to try that hard even in expert.

When I'm just looking to earn medals quickly I do the hammer tour, since I don't really have to pay attention haha. I like the rock smashing and gardening tours as well. And the balloon tour, but only on the easiest difficulty - I hate those pitfalls :p I don't do the bug catching or fishing ones as much as the other types, but my favorite of those is probably the ancient fish tour, because it has fish that I don't see in the game very often.

Last edited:
Giant dragonfly by far, if you double up you get 20 medals and if you go with friends you get even more, I just run along the river and back as that's where most of them are.

Bug Hide & seek is my favourite, its a slow one (7mins) & you can't shorten it, but it's easy, relaxed, collect fruit as well sometimes, plus it gets 15 medals.
If I'm after medals I love the Giant dragonfly, cos I can do it, but I am a bit on edge with it, exciting, not relaxing.
Also elite scavenger - a 16 easy medals.

Back