• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Zelda items/ Zelda items RV visits

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there!
I'm looking for Zelda items.

I NEED:
Master Sword ( I had two, but I can't find them :/)
cucoo ornament
Hero of time scroll
Mannequins

I'll pay BTB or IGB, but BTB's a better option for me.
Or if you have any of the zelda characters rvs that works too.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I could scan in Link for you. I'll probably open up for other visits after. I usually ask for 3 TBT per visit, is this okay for you? :3

Hello, I could scan in Link for you. I'll probably open up for other visits after. I usually ask for 3 TBT per visit, is this okay for you? :3

Okay, that works, Thanks!
Can I visit a few times?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Possibly, I'm not sure yet.

Well, it looks like you have 4 TBT, so you can just come for free! Sorry, I hadn't noticed when I made my post. You can visit multiple times. How many times do you need?

Well, it looks like you have 4 TBT, so you can just come for free! Sorry, I hadn't noticed when I made my post. You can visit multiple times. How many times do you need?

Oh, I can pay btb, I just deposit into the ABD every time I get to 20.
It depend how many items I need, maybe twice?

Oo I see! I forget about that feature, neato! That's absolutely fine. I'm adding you now and will open my gates in just a moment. All I ask is please don't run. <3 The RV park is on the right and down. Lemme know when you are finished and I will end the session and open the gates again for you.

Oo I see! I forget about that feature, neato! That's absolutely fine. I'm adding you now and will open my gates in just a moment. All I ask is please don't run. <3 The RV park is on the right and down. Lemme know when you are finished and I will end the session and open the gates again for you.

Ok, thank you! I won't run. I'll be coming from Heather, my second town. (with all the coupons)

Back