• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying A few missing things

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofwrlds

On My Way To ✨Space✨
Bells
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Moon Bunny
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Feedback
100% (48) +
I'm looking for a hyacinth lamp recipe to decorate a portion of my island. I'm sure I could find someone to make them for me, but I don't know exactly how many I'll need in the end, so buying the recipe works best!

Also need:
Sword in scabbard (any color)
Simple wall shelf
Shopping bag
Vine garland diy
Mush lamp diy
Mush log diy

Willing to pay with TBT, IGB, and NMT!

Last edited:
Hey there I can get you these,

Halo 1 tbt
Fortune cookie cart 3 tbt
Cafe curtain wall 5 tbt
Cloud floor 5 tbt

And I can craft you hyacinth lamps for 1 tbt each if you cant find the diy

hi! i’m not sure which cherry-blossom diys you’re missing, but i have these if you need any of them:

cherry-blossom bonsai diy (4 tbt)
cherry-blossom clock diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom pochette diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom umbrella diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom wand diy (2 tbt)

lmk! ☺️

Hey there I can get you these,

Halo 1 tbt
Fortune cookie cart 3 tbt
Cafe curtain wall 5 tbt
Cloud floor 5 tbt

And I can craft you hyacinth lamps for 1 tbt each if you cant find the diy
Sounds like a good deal to me! I'll buy the set and hold off on the lamps for now. I'll be on and off all day today, just let me know if you want to come to me or have me visit!
Post automatically merged:

hi! i’m not sure which cherry-blossom diys you’re missing, but i have these if you need any of them:

cherry-blossom bonsai diy (4 tbt)
cherry-blossom clock diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom pochette diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom umbrella diy (3 tbt)
cherry-blossom wand diy (2 tbt)

lmk! ☺️
I'll buy the bonsai and the wand, please. I'll be on and off all day today, just let me know if you want to come to me or have me visit!

I'll buy the bonsai and the wand, please. I'll be on and off all day today, just let me know if you want to come to me or have me visit!
sounds good! that’ll be 6 tbt. ☺️ i’d prefer to come to you if that’s okay! i’ll be available all day, so feel free to send me a dodo code whenever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back