Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there!
I'm looking for Zelda items.

I NEED:
Master Sword ( I had two, but I can't find them :/)
cucoo ornament
Hero of time scroll
Mannequins

I'll pay BTB or IGB, but BTB's a better option for me.
Or if you have any of the zelda characters rvs that works too.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I could scan in Link for you. I'll probably open up for other visits after. I usually ask for 3 TBT per visit, is this okay for you? :3

Hello, I could scan in Link for you. I'll probably open up for other visits after. I usually ask for 3 TBT per visit, is this okay for you? :3

Okay, that works, Thanks!
Can I visit a few times?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Possibly, I'm not sure yet.

Well, it looks like you have 4 TBT, so you can just come for free! Sorry, I hadn't noticed when I made my post. You can visit multiple times. How many times do you need?

Well, it looks like you have 4 TBT, so you can just come for free! Sorry, I hadn't noticed when I made my post. You can visit multiple times. How many times do you need?

Oh, I can pay btb, I just deposit into the ABD every time I get to 20.
It depend how many items I need, maybe twice?

Oo I see! I forget about that feature, neato! That's absolutely fine. I'm adding you now and will open my gates in just a moment. All I ask is please don't run. <3 The RV park is on the right and down. Lemme know when you are finished and I will end the session and open the gates again for you.

Oo I see! I forget about that feature, neato! That's absolutely fine. I'm adding you now and will open my gates in just a moment. All I ask is please don't run. <3 The RV park is on the right and down. Lemme know when you are finished and I will end the session and open the gates again for you.

Ok, thank you! I won't run. I'll be coming from Heather, my second town. (with all the coupons)

Back