• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fizzy Drinks

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
How do you like to sip on your favorite drinks? I like to drink Pepsi, take one big gulp and savour the taste and than let out a huge belch afterwords! There is nothing better than surfing the internet with a cold glass of Pepsi in my hand!

I like blueberry soda best!:)

I don't drink soft drinks often but on the rare occasion that I do, I drink Pepsi and I usually drink it with Pizza. I also like to dip the pizza crust in it (sounds gross, but it's good).

Last edited:
I love cherry coke! In fact, I'm drinking some right now. I love waiting it with chips. I eat a lot and then my mouth gets dry. Then I gulp down some ice cold cherry coke and it's a match made in heaven. ☆

how do you contain a liquid underwater, like wouldnt it go everywhere
or do you let it go in the water then you take a big gulp of seawater-diluted soda

but uh i drink way too much mountain dew for my own good lmao. i go through a 2L in like 2 days :'))

how do you contain a liquid underwater, like wouldnt it go everywhere
or do you let it go in the water then you take a big gulp of seawater-diluted soda

but uh i drink way too much mountain dew for my own good lmao. i go through a 2L in like 2 days :'))

That's an interesting question. The answer is that I swim up to the surface and drink it while sitting on some flat rocks or on the shore...but in a place where no one can spot me.

I mostly drink water. Fizzy drunks tend to be bad for your teeth, so I try to keep them as a little treat to have every now and then.

When I'm really craving a sugary hellish drink, it'd be Dr. Pepper, but I stick to water.

I feel like I never drink anything. XD 7-Up and sugar coke is my place but I wonder what dizzy Capri-Sun is like haha. I don't mind Tropical Juice and I love Orange Juice. :3

i dont drink fizzy drinks very often, but i like to pretend they're alcohol and gulp them down

I find the only time I am drinking soda pop is with alcohol, which is not very often, or movies. My go to is usually coke-a-cola or root beer.

If I want something light, I will carbonate water with my soda stream and add fresh fruit to it. It's super refreshing

TBH I can't stand soda the majority of the time, unless it's flat. They make my teeth feel weird and I hate the carbonation

I'll drink orange soda and rootbeer, and Pepsi or Dr. Pepper if that's my only option, but Dr. Pepper is the worst when it comes to the weird teeth feeling/being overwhelmingly bubbly

I stopped drinking any kind of pop (or soda, whatever you call it) a year ago. However, I still have to have the carbonation so I drink sparkling water. Once I got over the bitterness I love it. I can get the carbonation but not the sugar overdose and all of the other bad stuff in pop.

My favorite fizzy drink is sprite. But I only have it once every few months

Back