• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 👕👗Beri's Kawaii Patterns👗👕 [closed-taking a break]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
After months of school, i'm finally reopening my shop for the summer!!! I'm charging around 1 mil or 10 tbt, for each design although, i'm willing to work with what you can afford!!!! Prices also depend on difficulty and my mood ( i wont ever charge more but if i'm feeling generous, i might give it to you for free!!) You can request no more than 2 designs at a time.

I can do shirts, dresses, flags, and umbrella patterns. No hat and pathway requests please.

I play gaiaonline so if u play as well, u can choose something there too (they hav so much cute clothes to reference from). I also watch TONS of anime, and read manga so my "fashion sense" is pretty good.

Please send a picture of front and back of a design or describe what you want in detail including type, color, and style.

I do edits, and recolours for free! (of course not too much) ^^[/SIZE]

The time to complete it also varies. (difficulty, amount of requesters and the hw i hav)

When designs are done please check my pattern thread! The patterns will be available to the public as part of my portfolio. (if u haven't unlocked the qr code reader, i can display it in my town's shop for u to get)

My pattern thread portfolio:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?399489-Beri-s-Kawaii-Creations!!&highlight=

My DA account to show my real art skills rather than pixel art:

http://xhoshaxberizx.deviantart.com/

Working on:

Waitlist:
PunctuallyAbsent (8 more designs)

For reference of what kind of requests I was asked in my previous shop, please go here:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...um-shop)-pattern-design-requests!!&highlight=

Thank you!

Last edited:
Could you do this in dress from:

ref 1
, ref 2

Sorry for the bad refs D:

Yup, I can do the dress ^^ don't worry, it's good enough to let me know what to do :)

Do you want me to include the backpack? or just the dress? (i personally think just the dress will look better)

Last edited:
Yup, I can do the dress ^^ don't worry, it's good enough to let me know what to do :)

Do you want me to include the backpack? or just the dress? (i personally think just the dress will look better)

Yes just the dress! Try to get bloomers in it? IDK how if not just the dress c: !

Ohhh, could you do a dress out of that?
There is a 3D Model of the character, if that helps to design (if you accept) ^.^

I've been looking for someone to make me a flag for Diamond for a long time! Could you make one with a realistic-looking, heart-shaped diamond on it? The background can be whatever you think looks best. For 10 TBT? Thank you!

I've been looking for someone to make me a flag for Diamond for a long time! Could you make one with a realistic-looking, heart-shaped diamond on it? The background can be whatever you think looks best. For 10 TBT? Thank you!

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinkbell, your pattern is done! please go to the bottom of this post:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Creations!!&p=7100832&viewfull=1#post7100832

You can pay 10 tbt or 1 mil igb. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you Berry c: This is now one of Mayor's Hana's Official outfits!

Here she is in the indoor park(main room) She is having so much fun c:

YEdVw7E.png

zyHfmmf.png

Perfect!! Thank you so much again :)

hi ^^ I'm wondering if you can try this dress for me?
(x)
more images: (x) (x) (x)
I tried finding a good shot of the back but this is the best I have: (x)
If you accept and need more references I can look through the movie's screencaps (Crimson Peak) for you :)
a simplified version, obviously, (especially for the shoulders) but something similar? long sleeved?
Not pure white please, maybe something more beige/extremely pale yellow. The closest you can get to the first picture. Almost white but not quite, ahah.
Also not one pure color but maybe pale lines/some texture on it? Frills on the chest part and shoulders?
I'll pay TBT :)

Last edited:
hi ^^ I'm wondering if you can try this dress for me?
(x)
more images: (x) (x) (x)
I tried finding a good shot of the back but this is the best I have: (x)
If you accept and need more references I can look through the movie's screencaps (Crimson Peak) for you :)
a simplified version, obviously, (especially for the shoulders) but something similar? long sleeved?
Not pure white please, maybe something more beige/extremely pale yellow. The closest you can get to the first picture. Almost white but not quite, ahah.
Also not one pure color but maybe pale lines/some texture on it? Frills on the chest part and shoulders?
I'll pay TBT :)

Challenge accepted!!

Oh wow, your designs look great. :0

I subscribed to this thread! I'll most likely order something in the future~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back