• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸ‘•ðŸ‘—Beri's Kawaii Patterns👗👕 [closed-taking a break]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg it looks perfect!! Thank you so much! I'll try it the next time I play :D you did such a good job on it!
I know I said not pure white but may I also request a white version, just so I can compare? Maybe I'll end up liking it even more. ^^ I'll pay more tbt if you need me to! And I'll send 10 now :)

Omg it looks perfect!! Thank you so much! I'll try it the next time I play :D you did such a good job on it!
I know I said not pure white but may I also request a white version, just so I can compare? Maybe I'll end up liking it even more. ^^ I'll pay more tbt if you need me to! And I'll send 10 now :)

Thank you! I can do it for free!

Hii!

Could you make a white short sleeve dress that looks similar to this photo -> here
With a ruffley design on the ends of the sleeves, & at the bottom of the dress ^-^
and i know you said color changes are free, so could you just change the white dress to a baby pink after you finish so i can see which i like better?

Also I want a flag made, i can't find a reference but,
i want it to be a red stawberry , very light pink(almost white) seeds, with some sparkles & pink flowers on the outside.
(stawberry is the main part of the flag so should take up majority of space)

Hii!

Could you make a white short sleeve dress that looks similar to this photo -> here
With a ruffley design on the ends of the sleeves, & at the bottom of the dress ^-^
and i know you said color changes are free, so could you just change the white dress to a baby pink after you finish so i can see which i like better?

Also I want a flag made, i can't find a reference but,
i want it to be a red stawberry , very light pink(almost white) seeds, with some sparkles & pink flowers on the outside.
(stawberry is the main part of the flag so should take up majority of space)

Sure! it'll take a while to complete your whole order since i have yet to complete some other orders. I will try my best to get it to you fast though! is 15 tbt for the total price okay?

your patterns are really good!!
could you try to make a pattern for my oc's outfit?
it's a little detailed so you don't have to do it EXACTLY accurate, but i'd appreciate it to be as close as possible.
i'll pay in igb and tip if i really love it~
wELN2.png
oh, and it should be dress style, with long sleeves! if possible include the front part of the trousers at the bottom, so it looks the mayor is wearing them

Last edited:
your patterns are really good!!
could you try to make a pattern for my oc's outfit?
it's a little detailed so you don't have to do it EXACTLY accurate, but i'd appreciate it to be as close as possible.
i'll pay in igb and tip if i really love it~
wELN2.png
oh, and it should be dress style, with long sleeves! if possible include the front part of the trousers at the bottom, so it looks the mayor is wearing them

Thank you!! I can try! but it will take a bit longer since i have other orders to catch up on !! ^^

Last edited:
Sure! it'll take a while to complete your whole order since i have yet to complete some other orders. I will try my best to get it to you fast though! is 15 tbt for the total price okay?

yes that's perfect thank you~!
& i'm in no rush :)

Thank you!! I can try! but it will take a bit longer since i have other orders to catch up on !! ^^

that's fine! take your time, and thanks a bunch ♡
also, please name the pattern "Azran" (the oc's name)

Last edited:
Yay you're back!!! I'll request a dress right now and a flag tomorrow because I'm too lazy to type everything out. :p

Dress reference: (x)

Yay you're back!!! I'll request a dress right now and a flag tomorrow because I'm too lazy to type everything out. :p

Dress reference: (x)

Sure! but as I told 2 other people, I am a bit behind in doing the designs so I do ask for your patience. Thank you!

ok I'll request here can I have a frog mario light green backround long sleeve sweater with mario odessey frog mario on the front and frog suit mario on the back here are references can you do it in the same pixel style as the pokemon one I'll pay IGB 2mill and 500k since I'm asking alot Thanks ahead :) HNI_0062.JPGHNI_0061.JPGHNI_0060.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back