• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Simple fruit exchange

Malinmkay

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello guys! I'm new here and I've had the game for about 1 week. None of my irl friends play and I really need bells for developing my town! I have Apples, and would love to trade with you to sell and plant other fruits! ❤

Pm when you have added me, looking forward to cooperate and meet new friends! :D

My friend code is 4356-5016-3768

Hii I'd love to trade! I don't have apples yet, but I had pears, peaches, cherries, persimmons, lychees, bananas, coconuts and durians.

Last edited:
Hii I'd love to trade! I don't have apples yet, but I had pears, peaches and cherries (and a few other ones as well)

I know I'm totally hijacking but I would love some peaches if you have any to spare! Happy to trade.

Also OP, I have cherries, pears, oranges, durians, coconuts, bananas, lychees, mangoes, lemons. Let me know what you would like!

I know I'm totally hijacking but I would love some peaches if you have any to spare! Happy to trade.

Also OP, I have cherries, pears, oranges, durians, coconuts, bananas, lychees, mangoes, lemons. Let me know what you would like!

Oh I still need oranges, so I'd love them!

Back