• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started Fruit trade

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious99

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Uh hi I'm new I've been playing only a few weeks I have coconuts , apples and cherries I'd like to trade for fruits

Uh hi I'm new I've been playing only a few weeks I have coconuts , apples and cherries I'd like to trade for fruits
Hello. I think you accidentally posted in the wrong forum. This is the forum for trading villagers while Nook's Cranny is for trading other items.

I have some extra peaches, pears, and oranges if you want them. Please let me know if you want to visit my island or if I should visit yours.

Hello. I think you accidentally posted in the wrong forum. This is the forum for trading villagers while Nook's Cranny is for trading other items.

I have some extra peaches, pears, and oranges if you want them. Please let me know if you want to visit my island or if I should visit yours.
It's OK I got some from someone else , I'll take this down I didn't know you could trade villagers

You can just lock the thread if that's easier.

From what I read somewhere, if you talk to a villager on another island while their possessions are in boxes, you can recruit them to your own island. I'm assuming that you need to have a open spot on your island though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back