• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Any Fruit In Exchange For Pears?

taytay28

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I have pears, and am looking to trade for any other fruits! Anyone want to help me out? Online for another couple hours and usually online 6-8PM EST.

Last edited:
Hey! I can give you all of the fruits for free I don’t need to exchange :) My time zone is GMT, ima go back to sleep but I will be online from 9am GMT time, up until 1pm GMT or am free from the evening between 8pm - 11pm GMT time ^^

Hey! I can give you all of the fruits for free I don’t need to exchange :) My time zone is GMT, ima go back to sleep but I will be online from 9am GMT time, up until 1pm GMT or am free from the evening between 8pm - 11pm GMT time ^^
Oh my goodness, that would be amazing!! Are you sure? It’s tricky with our time zones but I can do 10pm GMT today if that works?

Back