Trading Simple fruit exchange

Malinmkay

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello guys! I'm new here and I've had the game for about 1 week. None of my irl friends play and I really need bells for developing my town! I have Apples, and would love to trade with you to sell and plant other fruits! ❤

Pm when you have added me, looking forward to cooperate and meet new friends! :D

My friend code is 4356-5016-3768

Hii I'd love to trade! I don't have apples yet, but I had pears, peaches, cherries, persimmons, lychees, bananas, coconuts and durians.

Last edited:
Hii I'd love to trade! I don't have apples yet, but I had pears, peaches and cherries (and a few other ones as well)

I know I'm totally hijacking but I would love some peaches if you have any to spare! Happy to trade.

Also OP, I have cherries, pears, oranges, durians, coconuts, bananas, lychees, mangoes, lemons. Let me know what you would like!

I know I'm totally hijacking but I would love some peaches if you have any to spare! Happy to trade.

Also OP, I have cherries, pears, oranges, durians, coconuts, bananas, lychees, mangoes, lemons. Let me know what you would like!

Oh I still need oranges, so I'd love them!

Back