• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats Worse, Bad Music or Bad Tv?

Bad Music Or Bad Tv?

• Bad Music

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Bad Tv/Movies

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • Neither Matter To Me

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I Don't Think I Could Manage Either Way D:

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters
i would say bad tv, for example 13 reasons why and if killing stalking ever gets an anime (not sure of the korean equivalent) because both contain subjects that trigger many people with ptsd and fans of the show like to shove it in peoples faces, especially those who have ptsd. if it was around when i was in high school i would have left high school for the second time (i went to two high schools and left the first because i got bullied)

bad music. i can ignore bad tv but when it comes to bad music you hear it everywhere and then it gets stuck in your head for the rest of your life.

Bad music is worse to me. I don't watch TV much, but when I do if there is ever something bad on I can either just tune it out or change the channel. Also, bad TV is pretty much trapped in the television. It isn't going to follow you into your car, or into the store with you like music can. Music is everywhere you go, so it's a lot harder to avoid.

I feel a lot more invested in music I think, so bad music is worse. Plus, with bad TV, you can usually at least make fun of it.

Bad music is much worse, especially when it's currently new and 'popular' so it seemingly follows you around and is playing when you go into different shops.

Bad TV. If I'm forced to watch it then it's a waste of more of my precious time. Bad music comes and goes fast enough.

I choose music because music in much more impactful to society than TV and Movies. Also, we have Youtube to replace TV when it gets bad. Also, I'd rather read a book every night for the rest of my life to replace bad TV than listen to silence instead of bad music on a 4 hour car ride.

Bad tv/movies are worse! Because it takes a lot of paying attention and with music it's shorter and you can kinda fade out for those minutes.

I hate both (I rarely watch cable or listen to the radio I'm a weirdo), but if I had to choose one, maybe bad music: songs are much shorter than an episode.

i can usually avoid both, i wear earphones almost all the time so if bad music started playing i would block it out w them and w bad tv you can just walk away/not pay attention/be on ur phone instead.
but if i had to choose i guess tv is worse because it's longer.

If you've ever had an annoying song stuck in your head for days, then you know the answer.

I'd say bad T.V.

I feel like those terrible shows on T.V. have such an influence on people, and children in particular, I know music does too though, so that's not really a point. I think it's just because I think of music so highly, artistically. Music is an expression, and "bad" music is just that, I can deal with listening to things I don't enjoy, but I can't deal with sitting through watching something I think is completely awful.

Last edited:
Bad TV , because Bad TV by some strange reasons is consumed a lot , or atleast where i live , and this causes misinformation on the people who consume it

Last edited:
Probably bad TV/movies. I barely watch TV and dislike most movies, and in my personal experience people more commonly try to make me watch crappy shows than they try to make me listen to songs. I try to be polite and just be like "nah I probably won't be able to get into it" but they're always like "NOO IT'S GOOD WATCH IT I'M PUTTING IT ON RIGHT NOW LOL" ugh :T

Bad music. When TV shows are bad they're usually hilarious because they're bad. Bad music tho.. it's just a shame..

Being that I don't pay attention to tv most of the time when it's on, I have to say bad music is much worse. I have a very hard time drowning out bad music unless I have headphones. I sometimes even forget the tv is even on in the background.

bad movies and tv can at least be enjoyed and laughed at for all the wrong reasons, most of the time bad music is just... bad

i rarely watch tv, so bad music is worse. when my friends ask me to listen to their favourite style of music (k-pop) i just pretend to give it a listen, because it's really bad :( all the high pitched voices ew ew ew

Back