• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

posting screenshots (answered satisfactorily, thank you)

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Every so often I see a post that includes screenshots that look like they came directly from the posters 3ds, rather than potentially being taken by a phone. If I'm right about that, I'd like someone to explain to me how to do that because I'm looking for recommendations on how to improve one of my museum rooms and think a visual aid might help

You either get a SD card reader. You get can a really nice cheap one off Amazon for 8 bucks. Or you do the long way (which I'm doing for now), and upload onto your Twitter account.

Is that what you wanted to know?

I just put the sd card from my ds into my computer and upload it from there. It is easier to take it from the phone and post, but definitely not as good quality.

I transfer the pictures from 3DS to my laptop through the network. I don't need to take out the SD card. I'm using the new 3DS XL.

There's another way besides the ejection of the SD card, which is this:

You see the Nintendo image share icon on your bottom screen in the bottom right corner? Press it.

It should show you a Twitter or Facebook option and I suggest making a fake Facebook account.

It will upload the screenshot onto your gallery, and from there do this.

Go onto your phone or computer/laptop, and go onto Facebook. For phones, you don't need to download it, you can just go onto Chrome and search. Log onto your fake account and you'll see the screenshot there. Download and post it wherever you'd like! I use this method and edit with the Adobe Photoshop App. ^__^

Yea, that's the way ive always done it....but what is an SD reader and how does it work? julian1.JPG

This image was done the way of sd card taken from 3DS, put into comp, uploaded...

- With the iCon in the right bottom corner and upload it to any social media account you have.
- Uploading it to miiverse. You have to press the homebutton while you want to take the picture and then click on the miiverse button in the left upper corner. Then you can log in at your computer and save the pictures.
- You're using your SD card. Most of the computers have a sd-card slot in it and you just can push it in or you buy a SD-card reader on amazon.

Back