• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have children?

do you have kids?

• Total voters
No I don't have children and I don't plan to, ever.

I've seen so many people not achieve their goals because their children got in the way of it and instead they had to spend all their time on those distractions that came along with their children, I couldn't handle it and I know many people feel the same. I would never put in that much time for someone.

I also don't bond with children either, they hate me and I hate them. It may be different if its my own child but even then I see parents struggle with them because they can't get through to them at all.

It's just too much, 18 years too much.

Last edited:
Got a daughter of 4 almost turning 5 in July, and expecting a son 9th of June so in a few days. :)

I don't have kids, and since becoming a teacher, I've started to question whether I actually want to ever have kids. If I do for some reason ever have kids, I'll name my daughter Gwendolyn and my son Andrew.

No, there'd be a problem if I did. Maybe in at least six years when I'm older/more mature and finished my studies.. and have a stable job.

I really like Selene/C?line, Florence, and Evelyne for a girl (Something that make me think of stars and moon, and appeasing?). There aren't many names I really like for a boy, but Reeve is my favourite right now... I don't think I like it enough to make my child

No, never have, never will, I really don't like children. I couldn't handle having a child honestly.

I don't have kids rn, but I kinda plan on having some someday. :eek:

Like I already know if I had a Daughter, I would name her Vivian or Selina(Selene). :p
Idk about a guy name... yet.

Last edited:
I don't have children and I don't plan on having children. But I do plan on adopting a dog in the future ._.

This is why I feel so out of place and strange here much of the time... I'm im my mid 20s and have one that just turned 2.

I tried to write a post about how great it is to have a kid, as well as some advice, but I have my kid climbing all over me whining for attention and wasn't able to finish it. That pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:
nope, no kids yet, but i will in the future when i have a more substantial income and a house. my boyfriend wants four, but i don't know if i'll make it that far lmao

Back