• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my good art

BirbyBird

Bells
hope its alright to post this. to clarify this art that i drew was copied from other peoples art that i found online long ago and saved on my computer. (although when i finish a drawing i delete the picture on my computer to make room for new ones) i made a thread asking if this would count as art theft and was told no it wasnt so i really hope this thread is alright!

i dont trace this art was done by hand as a rough sketch and then outlined and shaded in.

heres the art i made that i like the most
P1120617.jpgP1120618.jpgP1120619.jpgP1120620.jpg

the seahorse has yet to be finished

If you use references you should really give credit to the artwork you referenced off of! That's what I think at least

yes i would just told that in the thread i made asking if what i was doing was art theft! to the general consensus it doesnt count as art theft but that the right thing to do would be to find the original artists and credit them. I have netnanny on my computer which is a parental website blocker so until its gone i am unable to go on websites such as deviantart and search for the original artists.

as such i am closing this thread until i have the freedom on my computer to search for the original artists. once i do i will reopen this thread and edit my first post accordingly. any art with the artists that i cannot find will be removed from the thread once its reopened.

i thank you all for understanding!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah how do i close this thread? i dont see administrative tools anywhere

Back