• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TV series are you on currently?

Just started American Vandal, it's really good. Never though a mockumentary could have such a well-written mystery.

im gonna get attacked but i've started (very casually, i've only watched a couple assorted episodes) watching alaskan bush people. i honestly watch it entirely for ironic reasons though, the fake drama and the fake "roughing it" out in the wild is so funny to me. the howling in ungodly annoying tho lmao

The current season of American Horror Story.
Might pick up that Sabrina show too I keep hearing about.

Currently I'm on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Season five just got on to netflix, but I haven't got around to watching it.

Also, Ace Attorney Season 2, baby!

I binged Insatiable last weekend. I heard a lot of negative things about it prior but the trailer looked amusing so I gave it a go. I wasn't disappointed. I can't remember the last time I cried so much watching a TV series.

At the moment I'm not actively watching anything.

I finished up season 3 of Man in the the High Castle a bit earlier in the week, so right now I'm jumping between The Walking Dead and Penny Dreadful.

I just finished watching the first season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, which is pretty good.

Finally caught up with the walking dead, on season 9 of it now
Caught up with the great british bake off as well so got to watch tonight's episode aaaa
just need to catch up with american horror story apocalypse

Last edited:
Recently binged The Haunting of Hill House, and I'm currently on my third rewatch of Timeless. I'm so bummed that NBC dropped the Cancel Hammer on this show. Twice.

At least they're giving us a finale "movie", but...man, a third season have been so much better.

I just binged Fresh Off the Boat over the past few weeks. It was cute and really funny.

Also, it hasn't aired yet, but I can't wait for The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina coming to Netflix. I was a bit deterred when I found out that the creators of Riverdale are producing it, but I've only heard good things about it so far. I'm really excited!

i'm binge watching the haunting of hill house on netflix, and it's surprisingly good so far. netflix has let me down with their horror stuff recently so i'm hopeful this one may be a winner!

right now, i'm keeping up with season 3 of the good place. i'm waiting for marvel's runaways to come back :-(

Last edited:
Back