What TV series are you on currently?

After hearing some people I watch on YouTube discussing it and saying it's good, I've started on the Netflix series The Haunting of Hill House. I've watched two episodes so far and I'm not really invested in it as of yet, but I'm going to give it a few more episodes to see whether I should continue to bother since the better stuff is undoubtedly to come.

Watch Kim's Convenience. It is a wholesome show that combines the workplace comedy and family comedy formats. It hits all the right marks. Absolutely loved it.

I'm re-watching The Office for the bazillionth time. After that I'll probably watch the latest season of Bojack Horseman and then the new season of The Man In The High Castle.

currently on walking dead s9, riverdale s3 (even though it sucks i can't stop watching it) and finished daredevil s3 this morning!

In my previous post I mentioned that I had started on Netflix's series The Haunting of Hill House. I finished it today since there were only 10 episodes to go through. I enjoyed the series overall and the ending was nice.

Watching Supernatural season 14 and its kinda boring but who knows the season just started

Dunno if anyone else does this, but I follow 2 shows at a time, watching two episodes of one a day and two of the other the next day. Right now, I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Avatar the Last Airbender, though I am waiting for Steven Universe and Voltron to come out of hiatus.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I really thought the musical aspect would turn me off, but they really vary from genre to genre and are really funny. Everything else is also great, I like it.

I started watching Hilda on Netflix about a day or two ago.
There's also a couple of cartoons I'm waiting for new episodes which are mostly either Cartoon Network or Disney.
Oh, I'm also waiting for new episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix.
Basically, I still watch kid's shows.

I'm not actively watching any shows but I want to go back and watch all of "Fresh Off The Boat" because it's hilarious and I identify with it a lot as a first-generation Chinese American immigrant! West World is on my watch list too because I've watched the first season but not yet any other seasons.

My favorite TV series of all time is Parks and Rec because it's so comfy and leaves you feeling warm on the inside after every episode later on (after you get past the first dreadful season)!! All of the (main) characters are my favs ahh

I?m going to be starting that Netflix original tv show that people been talking about saying it?s so scary that people throw up or something

The boyfriend and I have been watching Haters Back Off! lately - just finished season one. If you can get past Miranda?s crazy personality, it?s super funny and has a lot of heart. It has enough plot to keep me hooked but not enough to tax my already tired brain. I?m diggin? it.

Last edited:
I am watching Bob's Burgers (one of my favorite tv shows) and My Hero Academia with my friends. Also, I'm re-watching The Office with my boyfriend who hasn't seen it before. We are currently on the final season.

Just started watching Supernatural with my parents and it's great! We couldn't have picked a better month lol

^also Dragon Prince is pretty good and definitely worth a watch!

Back