• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bianca the peppy white tiger, trade for Alpine wall/floor

SharkTaco

Bells
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello all,

I will soon be kicking out Bianca from my village. I have been looking for the alpine wall and floor forever now! If you have either, OR a lovely phone, I will gladly trade her off for one of those items.

First come first serve :)

Also I've never tried giving out a villager to a specific visitor so I may need a bit of info on how to accomplish this. Will she automatically move to the village of the last person to visit my town? How does it work?

Thanks all!

Sharkie

Hey, i'm super interested in Bianca :3 All you have to do is let me visit your town when she is in boxes, you'll just lead me to her house then I'll have to talk to her until she prompts that she wants to move to my town. I have both the Alpine wall and floor, plus some furniture from the series, so if you want some furniture too let me know what and i'll see if i have it (I have the majority of Alpine cataloged but not all of it). If you want to trade her to me let me know when I should be online for the trade. This will be my first time trading too x3

Hey! I was at work all day but I'm home now. I'll be playing this evening so if you're on, you could add me. My Friend Code is 0920-4673-7987.

Awesome, my friend code is 0688-5937-0975 :3 I'll add you now and get the wallpaper and carpet together, then i'll message you again when i'm ready. She's in boxes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okidoki, i'm ready when you are. Just let me know when you open your gate.

Hey! I'm on and my gate is open but Bianca isn't in boxes yet. If I send her away today she should leave tomorrow, would that work for you? I have the day off so could be anytime.

Ah, okidoki. Yeah, they wont move to my town unless they are in boxes x3 Tomorrow works good, i'll be free until around 5:30 EST.

Oh crap! I just asked her to move and she's in boxes! I thought it would take a one day delay T.T

Are you up? I'll open my gates. x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry about this :p I guess I'll know for next time!

Cool, i just need to switch back to my main character. Gimme a minute and i'll come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okidoki i'm all ready to come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much :D Have a great night. I just gotta say again, your town is beautiful, wow!

Back