Do you like soggy bread?

Would you eat soggy bread that had been out in the pouring rain all night?

• I'd give the bread a taste but wouldn't finish the whole loaf.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Say a loaf of bread was left in the garden overnight, it rained and the bread became so soggy even the birds wouldn't touch it. Would you eat it?

Definitely, sprinkle some soil on that and you got yourself some good nutrients.

Seriously though, it depends some breads do better with a bit of moisture, and white bread is not one of them.

can't say I would even if I was starving

I mean, worms have probably slithered over and in the bread

Please don't make threads like this, which don't start real discussions. See the Post Quality section of our rules:

Rules and Guidelines - 1.b. Post Quality (partial quote) said:
The following types of content fall under post quality violation and may be removed or moved to The Basement at a moderator's discretion alongside a warning, infraction, or suspension:

• Poor quality replies which add little or no meaningful content to the conversation or thread. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
    • Low content replies which add little or nothing to the conversation. If your post is only a few words, you should probably say more, or don't post.
    • Image or smiley replies, including GIFs, with little or no other meaningful content alongside them.
    • Replies which are off-topic, do not contribute to the subject, or are otherwise irrelevant.
    • Simple and short agreement replies, such as "I agree", "This", "Thanks", "Lol", and "Haha". Instead, use the Like button or contribute to the discussion by explaining your opinion in more detail.
  • Poor quality threads which offer little meaningful content to the forum or encourage others to make low quality posts.
  • Incoherent threads or posts with purposely poor grammar.
  • Posts which "bump" an inactive thread from an extended period of time ago, unless the topic is still relevant.
  • Threads and posts created solely to advertise your blog, forum, Tumblr, YouTube, website, shop, contest/entry, etc.. Instead, use your signature to share these websites, but be sure to follow the signature rules.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back