• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Sure! I will go ahead and prepare your order - I will post and PM you in 15-25 minutes when it is ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

CherryBlossom, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened name. The gates are open, and thanks for your purchase.

Last edited:
Hi, Issi! Sure.
I will prepare your order and it will be done quickly. I will PM when your order is ready.

Sorry for the late reply. I put "on break" and didn't expect anyone to be ordering anything cause it's been a ghost town here for the past 3-4 days.

Last edited:
I know you're on break, but could I put in an order? One sacks of money for 3 TBT?

Last edited:
Sure thing! And on break just means I won't be checking it as much as usual! Or I've gone off to Panera, doing chores, or something lol. Preparing order now.

Last edited:
Mythicalhoopa, your order is ready for pick up! You already know the usual spheal lol so no classic "instructions" this time. Gates open!

OPEN for the day!

~ Sanrio Sets have just arrived! ~

Could I please get;
My Melody (Chelsea) - 31 tbt
Kiki & Lala (Etoile) - 36 tbt
Pink Bunny Balloon - 4 tbt
Celeste's hairbow - 3

for 74tbt?

You sure can, AkaneDeath!
Your order will be ready in 20-35 minutes! I will PM/VM you when it is complete. :)

Can I please get:

Flashy hairpin for 3 tbt
Silver fishing pole for 3 tbt
Silver shovel for 3 tbt
Gold net for 5 tbt
Axe for 2 tbt
3 Bamboo for 6 tbt
3 Sweet olive for 6 tbt

for 28 tbt?

Stormynight-tea, yes you can! I'll get to work on your order after I finish AkaneDeath's (which is in like 15-20 minutes), and yours will be ready shortly! Please be online in 30-35 minutes :)

Stormynight-tea, yes you can! I'll get to work on your order after I finish AkaneDeath's (which is in like 15-20 minutes), and yours will be ready shortly! Please be online in 30-35 minutes :)

Okay, thank you! Will do <3

Update: I am finally done with both of your orders. I apologize for the wait, I should've noted in the post that an order of more than one full Sanrio set would result in 40-50 minutes. :)

Stormynight & Akane, your orders are ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened usernames!
The gates are opening, and thanks for your purchases!

Hi can I buy a pink bunny balloon? :3

EDIT: Actually, Ill get one of each balloon and two sparkling ciders?

Last edited:
Back