Shop πŸ¦‹ β™• Brooke's Quick Mini Shop β™•πŸ¦‹ CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Sure! I will go ahead and prepare your order - I will post and PM you in 15-25 minutes when it is ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

CherryBlossom, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened name. The gates are open, and thanks for your purchase.

Last edited:
Hi, Issi! Sure.
I will prepare your order and it will be done quickly. I will PM when your order is ready.

Sorry for the late reply. I put "on break" and didn't expect anyone to be ordering anything cause it's been a ghost town here for the past 3-4 days.

Last edited:
I know you're on break, but could I put in an order? One sacks of money for 3 TBT?

Last edited:
Sure thing! And on break just means I won't be checking it as much as usual! Or I've gone off to Panera, doing chores, or something lol. Preparing order now.

Last edited:
Mythicalhoopa, your order is ready for pick up! You already know the usual spheal lol so no classic "instructions" this time. Gates open!

OPEN for the day!

~ Sanrio Sets have just arrived! ~

Could I please get;
My Melody (Chelsea) - 31 tbt
Kiki & Lala (Etoile) - 36 tbt
Pink Bunny Balloon - 4 tbt
Celeste's hairbow - 3

for 74tbt?

You sure can, AkaneDeath!
Your order will be ready in 20-35 minutes! I will PM/VM you when it is complete. :)

Can I please get:

Flashy hairpin for 3 tbt
Silver fishing pole for 3 tbt
Silver shovel for 3 tbt
Gold net for 5 tbt
Axe for 2 tbt
3 Bamboo for 6 tbt
3 Sweet olive for 6 tbt

for 28 tbt?

Stormynight-tea, yes you can! I'll get to work on your order after I finish AkaneDeath's (which is in like 15-20 minutes), and yours will be ready shortly! Please be online in 30-35 minutes :)

Stormynight-tea, yes you can! I'll get to work on your order after I finish AkaneDeath's (which is in like 15-20 minutes), and yours will be ready shortly! Please be online in 30-35 minutes :)

Okay, thank you! Will do <3

Update: I am finally done with both of your orders. I apologize for the wait, I should've noted in the post that an order of more than one full Sanrio set would result in 40-50 minutes. :)

Stormynight & Akane, your orders are ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened usernames!
The gates are opening, and thanks for your purchases!

Thank you very much! <3

Hi can I buy a pink bunny balloon? :3

EDIT: Actually, Ill get one of each balloon and two sparkling ciders?

Last edited:
Back