How Much Have You Spent on Steam?

US$37.88.

I'm really lucky and have been gifted a few games so I haven't spent that much. Plus my laptop is a potato and can barely run anything.

I'm not sure. I try to get things on sale when I can, so it's not as much as it could have been?

probably like ?22 or something bc i bought the walking dead michonne for ?3.50 on sale and walking dead season 3 for ?18

Close to $162, at least as far as my account history goes, but that's over a few years, and I have 48 games. I wait until the huge winter sales event and splurge whatever I get for Christmas on a few new games. Never thought I'd end up with 52 hours on WolfQuest of all things, and that's the one game I didn't get on a huge discount.

I think in total I've spent about $10 in Steam, including the game Goat Simulator. Muahaha.

Probably about ?50 maximum, including other stores that just give you steam keys.

Most of my 200-300+ games are either crap from humblebundle that came with "that one game I actually want" or gifts. I've bought like 5 games on Steam, and it's pretty much just the Valve ones...Which I would have gotten on sale for next to nothing.

Maybe 50 bucks or so, they were gifts to an old friend and I barely use steam that much anymore

i've been on steam for almost 14 years and i've amassed 873 games, so probably way too much. a lot of those are trash from bundles i'll never play though, but i've still spent a good deal of money

UOLtCpJ.png

Less than I thought. :p

Nothing. :) I only have two games that are worth money and my boyfriend bought them both when they were on sale!

v8iWTO3.png

Welp.. that was a bit more than I had anticipated :')
I figured with all the bundles, sales, and trading, it'd be a bit less than that for my stash.

About 1/4 of it was gifts, though.. That makes me feel a little less bad, lol

$39.93 in total including Rocket League, Undertale, and like 5 cars for Rocket League.

About $300 CAD, but I try to buy things only when on sale, and a good 15% or so of what I've spent is on gifts/bundles I've shared with my siblings.

v8iWTO3.png

Welp.. that was a bit more than I had anticipated :')
I figured with all the bundles, sales, and trading, it'd be a bit less than that for my stash.

About 1/4 of it was gifts, though.. That makes me feel a little less bad, lol

Oh gosh, and you have over 1,685+ games on your library. I wonder how big your scroll is on your steam library.
Also, don't forget to add all the subscription payments from FFXIV. ;)

And.... I'm afraid to check mine. lol I want to live my life knowing I didn't spend more than a thousand on my steam account.

Back