• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sick villagers?

I haven't seen a sick villager since the update they probably got rid of it. :( I liked giving them medicine and writing them letters to cheer them up when sick.

Zero sickies for any of my twelve towns since the update and I LOVE it!

I have four towns and I haven't had a single sick villager since the WA update. Seems that they got rid of this.

in wild world someone got a sickness and after that at least one villager was sick at all times. i hated it so much. lmao

I used to have sick villagers all of the time. Now, it seems like due to a bug introduced in WA, the villagers don't get sick anymore. Which is a shame, because it was easy to get villagers' pictures when they were sick.

I haven't had a sick villager in ages, even before the Amiibo update. But even now I've got nothing.

Back