• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to the forums!

Jabberwocky

Time Traveler
Bells
Hello. Call me Jabber. I have been lurking this forum for a long time and it has been a source of help as I first played New Leaf last year (I'm a late player lol).
I really don't have anyone to talk to about Animal Crossing and I have only played online twice in my entire gameplay. So I caved and joined this community.
I'm very big on TT, but if you don't do it I think you're cool for being so patient.
I'm looking to chat, play online, and trade villagers since I'm finally wanting dreamies.

Nice to meet you all. I'm an artist and musician and currently a college student trying to figure out what I want in life. I hope to get to know some of you.

Hello Jabber!
Nice to meet you n.n
If you ever need any help you can find the very friendly mods on here of use to you
There are also many friendly, welcoming, lovely people in this community so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Back