RPG (Role Playing Game) - Zombie Apocalpyse

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Some friends and I are going to play an RPG. Please feel free to watch the game, but do not include yourself unless you PM Raskell and get permission.

Participants need to read the scenario.
Participants need to use '*' to identify their actions. Example: *grabbed a rock*
Participants need to use '"' to identify their speech. Example: "No! What the..."

Scenario:
Krystal, Trasey, Crystal, and Issac decided to go to the public swimming pool since it was extremely hot outside. Hottest summer in Los Angeles! Most AC units in LA were either down or needed fixing. We needed to chill!

Our parents did not want us to go. We haven't been anywhere all summer. We keep on hearing words of 'disease'. 'South America', 'troops', 'government' day in and day out. We didn't care. We're juvenile deliquents. In our minds, listening to our parents was the last thing we wanted to do. So, we snuck out.

Last edited:
"Issac, will you hurry up? Jeez, no wonder you never successfully sneak out."
*friendly shove*

"Well. I can't help that I might get caught. My parents seemed to be very stuck on their answer telling us "no.""

*uses shirt to wipe sweat*

Last edited:
"Wait. Where's the other Crystal?"

"We can't go in without her. It was her idea, after all..."

*stares at the pool in amazement*

"She wouldn't mind.....let's just-" *stares at clear blue water* I guess we could wait.

Last edited:
"There she is! You finally arrived. Huh?"

*stares at pool*

Last edited:
"Well. Last one is a rotten egg."

*Jumps in after Krystal!*

"W-wait is right... The pool seems so empty even though it's sooo hot outside."

*confused*

"It is over one hundred degrees... that's the weird part..."

"Well then we have all the pool to ourselves! Wait." *eyes widen*
"EW EW, GROSS! WHAT IF SOMEONE 'WENT' IN HERE?!"
*gets out immediately*

"People use the pools for their business all the time."

*continues swimming*

"That's the weird part tho... having the pool all to ourselves!"

*Crystal shakes her head, sighs, and jumps in* "It's been over 100 degrees for the past week and a half. Bad weather usually never lasts this long..."

"Well, it is California."

*swims in a twirl*

"Speaking of Cali... Parents are usually carefree... wonder why our parents were in denial to say "yes"."

Last edited:
"What makes you feeling uneasy?"

"haha" *splashes Crystal*

Back