• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first amiibo(s)?

I bought 56 at a time, when the super Mario pack came out (Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Toad!) Then I developed a problem with stopping and I'll let you know as soon as I get that fixed.

My first amiibo figure was splatoon green squid and my first amiibo card was Vesta <3

My first figure is the MH stories one with the male rider on a rathalos, allows me to get felyne in ACNL, so AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Smash Bros. Luigi. I was originally going to get Kirby, but I changed my mind.

Boy did I regret it...I really want a Kirby Amiibo. One of my two most wanted amiibo along with Samus. At least I found Samus a year and a half ago when she was still impossible to find.

my first and only amiibo is lucina from fea
my first amiibo card was digby

The first ever amiibo I got was the inkling boy, in 2016.

...That's the only one I have, but I'd get other ones if I had any money.

I opened up my first amiibo(s) on the Christmas of 2014. They were Link, Peach, and my guy Yoshi.

Special Amiibos: Franklin, Isabelle, and Booker
Villagers: Gwen, Hamphrey, Olivia, Beau, and some other villagers I can't remember

I am hoping to get the Sanrio pack though because I want to have Chai, Etoile, Chelsea, and Marty in my town

I bought pink yarn Yoshi and Kirby planet robobot with the Kirby amiibo together. A bit later on I received my yarn Poochy amiibo. I may get some of the Zelda amiibo, but I really only buy them if I'm going to be using them. Although some of them just look really nice.

My first amiibo was Pikachu (look at me now -- I have every Smash amiibo that's currently out lol) and my first amiibo card was Saharah. The amiibo card came with my copy of HHD.

Im_Here_To_Bump_This_Thread_Try_And.jpg

My very first amiibo was the SSB Peach amiibo. I got it... So long ago I can't remember. Sadly, I don't have it anymore. I miss it. I also had an English Rosalina that also got stolen... i miss my ssb amiibo lol

my first amiibo was isabelle and my first amiibo card (it came with hhd) was sahara!

I got my first amiibo yesterday, Mabel, and I'm still hoping to find some ANCL amiibo cards hopefully.

My first Amiibo was either the Luigi one the Mega Man one I can't remember.

Back