• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I buy Kabuki please! I have a spot ready.

Please disregard. Found him.

Last edited:
Could you get me Beau with an amiibo card please? I can't get him immediately as I have 10 villagers currently but one of them is moving out tomorrow. I'm willing to time travel if that would work for you better! I can pay the 1 million bells IGB.

Last edited:
I started playing again after about a year away, and I lost one of my dream villagers Cookie I'd like to lurk her please :)

I'll be checking regularly.

Scratch That, can I have octavian?

Sure- I'll pm you so we can work out a time so you can pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you get me Beau with an amiibo card please? I can't get him immediately as I have 10 villagers currently but one of them is moving out tomorrow. I'm willing to time travel if that would work for you better! I can pay the 1 million bells IGB.

Of course! I'll go ahead and add him to my town then we can work out a time where you can come and pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started playing again after about a year away, and I lost one of my dream villagers Cookie I'd like to lurk her please :)

I'll be checking regularly.

Sure! I'll go ahead and put her in my town. You might have to go through the 16-villager cycle to adopt her, though :(

Hello there, would you be able to get me Julian from your amiibo cards? i should be able to take him ASAP unless someone moves in within the next day or so lol. I'd be happy to give you like 3 million IGB for him i have so many IGb please take them

also the best way to get ahold of me fast is via PM because i get email notifications on my phone!

Last edited:
hi i'd like to buy Goldie please! i should be able to take her in as soon as you're ready, and i can pay in TBT :)

Hello there, would you be able to get me Julian from your amiibo cards? i should be able to take him ASAP unless someone moves in within the next day or so lol. I'd be happy to give you like 3 million IGB for him i have so many IGb please take them

also the best way to get ahold of me fast is via PM because i get email notifications on my phone!

I'll put him in my town straight away! I pm you in a moment once he's in boxes, and that amount is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi i'd like to buy Goldie please! i should be able to take her in as soon as you're ready, and i can pay in TBT :)

Sure, after I'll let you know when she's in boxes!

Hi, I'm really interested in getting Fang, but if he is taken I'd love to get Shep!
I'll have 9 villagers tomorrow and should be available most times.

Hi, I'm really interested in getting Fang, but if he is taken I'd love to get Shep!
I'll have 9 villagers tomorrow and should be available most times.

Sure, I can get Fang to you! Just vm/pm me when you're available to pick him up :)

Hello! Could I please get Rosie? She is my last missing dreamie :D I dont have any TBT, but I can pay bells if you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back