Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I buy Kabuki please! I have a spot ready.

Please disregard. Found him.

Last edited:
Could you get me Beau with an amiibo card please? I can't get him immediately as I have 10 villagers currently but one of them is moving out tomorrow. I'm willing to time travel if that would work for you better! I can pay the 1 million bells IGB.

Last edited:
I started playing again after about a year away, and I lost one of my dream villagers Cookie I'd like to lurk her please :)

I'll be checking regularly.

Scratch That, can I have octavian?

Sure- I'll pm you so we can work out a time so you can pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you get me Beau with an amiibo card please? I can't get him immediately as I have 10 villagers currently but one of them is moving out tomorrow. I'm willing to time travel if that would work for you better! I can pay the 1 million bells IGB.

Of course! I'll go ahead and add him to my town then we can work out a time where you can come and pick him up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started playing again after about a year away, and I lost one of my dream villagers Cookie I'd like to lurk her please :)

I'll be checking regularly.

Sure! I'll go ahead and put her in my town. You might have to go through the 16-villager cycle to adopt her, though :(

Hello there, would you be able to get me Julian from your amiibo cards? i should be able to take him ASAP unless someone moves in within the next day or so lol. I'd be happy to give you like 3 million IGB for him i have so many IGb please take them

also the best way to get ahold of me fast is via PM because i get email notifications on my phone!

Last edited:
hi i'd like to buy Goldie please! i should be able to take her in as soon as you're ready, and i can pay in TBT :)

Hello there, would you be able to get me Julian from your amiibo cards? i should be able to take him ASAP unless someone moves in within the next day or so lol. I'd be happy to give you like 3 million IGB for him i have so many IGb please take them

also the best way to get ahold of me fast is via PM because i get email notifications on my phone!

I'll put him in my town straight away! I pm you in a moment once he's in boxes, and that amount is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi i'd like to buy Goldie please! i should be able to take her in as soon as you're ready, and i can pay in TBT :)

Sure, after I'll let you know when she's in boxes!

Hi, I'm really interested in getting Fang, but if he is taken I'd love to get Shep!
I'll have 9 villagers tomorrow and should be available most times.

Hi, I'm really interested in getting Fang, but if he is taken I'd love to get Shep!
I'll have 9 villagers tomorrow and should be available most times.

Sure, I can get Fang to you! Just vm/pm me when you're available to pick him up :)

Hello! Could I please get Rosie? She is my last missing dreamie :D I dont have any TBT, but I can pay bells if you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back