• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Help?

friendlycat

this user loves cats 🐱
Bells
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
I don't really know what to do with my town, the only thing I really know I want is all the flowers and like, a mushroom garden (which I kinda attempted in the top right haha). The nine PWP tiles are for a stone henge hopefully? I wanna make it near the mushroom forest garden thing but I want cedar trees for the mushroom garden so it has to be on the north half of town (I was originally gonna put it in the bottom left :p) I am thinking about moving the mushroom garden next to my house after I get Bob to leave.

I really want more trees and bushes but like i'm so indecisive so I have trouble putting anything down! I kinda scattered some trees around near the top of my town but I don't know about those.
Most of the PWP tiles are for street lamps but those are mostly placed around randomly which i'm not too happy about. I know you can only have like, 30 PWPs I think so I decided it'd be best to have them only on the top of my town, they don't really put lamps in residential areas anyway.

I also wanna fix my house but that's a whole 'nother ball game because i'm not sure if I just want room themes or an actual house and the basement doesn't even have anything, all I know for sure is I hate the weeding day room. For Lizzie's house I wanna do like all the sanrio sets and maybe a cafe but i'm also considering putting a cafe in my mayor's house if I decide not to do just room themes. I've written a lot of text, sorry, I just want some advice please!

My dream address is 5D00-0040-003A​

Back