• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever liked someone you shouldnt?

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
i just got over a breakup but theres this other dude and we've been friends for a little while now but im like 80% sure hes straight and im really sad. also my biology teacher. they were both red heads

has there ever been anyone you liked but you couldnt?

yep... waaay too many times lol. too many terrible friendships with terrible people.. which all ended horribly. lmao

Well shouldn't: Nearly all of my exes 'cause they were all *******s, not limited to 2 adults who dated me when I was still a teenager

As for couldn't I have liked a few straight dudes but I never let it get too bad.

That's just regarding romantic relationships

Yes .

I thought i liked girls but i was lying myself and the only guy i have ever liked he's probs straight :c

Yeah a few times. One told me he loved me but he had to date a girl half way across the country because why not and would try to cheat on her with me. I'm just glad I had the sense not to go too far with that relationship.

Last edited:
Yep. I've been crushing on someone for 3/4 years. Never talked to him once, and he's older than me. :p

i never understood how people could like their teacher and was quite disturbed by it until recently

^ i don't /like/ that teacher, but i understand now. uwu

am i the only one who has ever checked out their cousin though?

DcHdZFa.gif

momma tries to keep my away from the bad boys but i can?t resist the tattoos and bad attitudes

I did once. Lmao. Cause I thought he liked me cause he kept wanting to carry me everywhere.

We are the same age btw.

Story of my flipping life.

I especially shouldn't like the lady who inspired me to play the oboe. She lives halfway across the country in a state I would never live in. She probably is disinterested in relationships, and probably is straight (or straight-up asexual?). And probably would be impossible even if the last two were wrong. And I'll stop now because I feel like I've pried too far to even try to insinuate her sexuality or potential lack thereof. >.<

Liking someone online is just asking for trouble. She has a connection to someone IRL, that's the only reason I could even get to liking her. That connection was super cool, I just wish it had never spurred me to like like her. T.T

I should have never fell in love with my ex in 2013. Or... Okay, doing so actually changed my life, thanks to joining the community orchestra to be with her. Long story... But anyway, after that, I should have really stopped.

...We could probably just go with anyone I like. Lol. I shouldn't like anyone.

I had a crush on a nasty girl (hahaaa flaming lesbian, making the worst mistake of her life), who I became best friends with. She pretended to try to kill herself, I got really mad with her, we kept having arguments on and off and I got rid of her for a bit, but she kept crawling back because she constantly craved validation and attention. She made me feel worthless when I needed it the most, turned my friends against me and ruined my life, basically. I made a new, positive best friend (with the same name) and accidentally texted the toxic ex-friend and she latched on. Now she's gone for good, with my New Leaf cartridge and all of the loathing could ever fathom. She's one of those crazy, psychopathic *****es you Google "how to get away with murder" over.

I have a really hot second cousin. But I would never go there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I liked a guy in high school who would hold my hand on the bus and hug me too long and he'd come over and serenade me etc etc. So I was like WAITING for him to ask me out and stuff cause we'd straight up cuddle and he'd like almost kiss me but not, and so it was just a lot of red flags for me so I never made a move towards him or said i liked him or anything. Well it wasn't until I went to a slumber party with my gal pals and his name came up and they were saying how he confessed to trying to get with another girl to his girlfriend who had moved a few towns away... so yeah I was basically the other girl, and it was a good thing I found out because the next time he came over to hang out I was being distant and he kept asking what was wrong so I was like, "I know about your girlfriend." and he was just like.... "oh... I should probably go..." and it was just this big ol' mind **** thing, he told me other times when he'd start talking to me he was single now and that they had a huge fight, she cheated on him etc etc and by the time I was getting chummy with him again I'd see her messaging him. XD Wish I wasn't so dumb but now that I'm in a relationship he keeps trying to get back in my life. Good ****ing times man.

Back