• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favourite things about each season/ your favourite season?

Favourite Season?

• Total voters
I only like fall and winter. My favorite thing about summer is when it's over. Spring is just OKAY because where I live it's basically summer. We don't get a real spring.

I don't know where you live in the state, but we didn't get a fall this last year either. Summer has officially taken over both fall and Spring, and it's looking to take over winter, too... I can tell.

summer only please. it's warm and i don't have to wear a lot, and i can go outside in shorts and a t-shirt and still feel warm as hell. i love ice cream and cold drinks, i love no school, and i love feeling warm all the time because i hate the cold. and my cutest clothes are summer clothes so.

Autumn/Fall is my favorite season, it's just the right amount of cold, I love watching the colors change, pumpkins, HALLOWEEN, excuses to eat way too much food, sweaters. Just everything about fall is great.

Here's what I like about the other season though:

Winter:
I love rain, and even though i get excited for it each year I hardly get snow, I always want it though cause it's fun. I get to bundle up and Christmas is always a lot of fun.

Spring: Baby animals, flowers everywhere, ALSO RAIN. Not a big fan of Easter but I enjoy the colors like pastel spring colors everywhere. Also Peeps are delicious if you disagree you can fight me.

Summer: NOTHING. Nothing is good about summer, it's hell, it's hot, bugs everywhere, burning to death every time I go outside, I can't sleep cause I'm nocturnal and it's so hot that I DIE IN A PUDDLE IN MY BED. Like seriously I need to move somewhere that doesn't know summer because I really hate it.

I love all the seasons because of their changes and everything about each one of them

I love Autumn for many reasons. The cooler temperatures after hot Summer months are refreshing and I very much enjoy the colorful scenery of the fallen leaves spread across the ground. Halloween and my birthday also occur during Autumn, and that's the icing on the cake. It's nice to have pumpkin-based and pumpkin flavored food, and jack-o'-lanterns can be pretty neat even though I'm not the best at carving them. Overall, I feel like Autumn has more character than the rest of the seasons, or at least that I relate to it more because of those events.

Winter used to be my second favorite season. It might still be, but at the moment I'm suffering from clinical depression so I don't really appreciate the cold, the grey skies, and the night coming so early. I really just want some warm sunlight right now. That aside, what I enjoy about Winter is the sometimes beautiful scenery from snow on the ground. Christmas occuring in Winter is pretty much the only other positive, being able to spend time with loved ones. Unfortunately the snow comes with ice and the aforementioned sometimes bitter cold and grey skies.

Spring is next in line as of the moment. There's not really all that much that's remarkable about Spring to me other than Easter. Like Autumn, the temperature is nicer when compared to the extremes of Summer and Winter.

As should be obvious from the previous paragraphs, Summer is my least favorite season. It's far too hot and there are usually a lot of thunderstorms.

Last edited:
Spring is too wet and just sort of bland, Summer is far too warm (like seriously 20C who the hell wants to be dealing with temperatures that warm its bloody awful), Autumns pretty nice and I love winter the most. Snow (when it lies, living by the sea makes that a bit difficult) is really pretty and it gets cold but not ridiculously so

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

For me it's definitely Winter. October is my absolute favorite month of the year because of Halloween and it being Spook month, however one month would not be enough to make Fall the 'best' season. I like Winter because of the cold and how it makes everything dark and gloomy. Summer's nauseating heat makes you want to vomit and beaches are HIGHLY overrated (they're crap...) and Spring is just this season about flowers and gardening zzzz.

Obviously the people of TBT have good taste in seasons because according to the poll Winter is winning, woo go Winter!

Dark King Boo Normal Smile.png

Last edited:
My favourite is probably Summer!

A thing I like about each season:
Winter has snow sometimes and it has Christmas
Spring is full of lovely flowers
Summer makes me feel motivated to go outside and be athletic
Fall is really pretty and is usually a relief after the hottest months in Summer

Autumn is my favourite, but Summer is a close second.
My decision that Autumn is my favourite is just because, it's so generally pleasant. The weather allows me to wear most of my favourite clothes, for the most part you can wear both shorts or long pants, sweaters or shirts. Also, there's always something happening. School starting, then Thanksgiving, then Halloween, then my birthday, then lots of band stuff, then Christmas excitement.
Summer is my second favourite because, well it's really nice to be out of school. Warm weather is definitely nice, swimming is fun, wearing less clothes is generally nice. The end of School in June is really nice, and I really love all the band stuff we do around June.
Spring is probably my third favourite I guess, really just because it means summer is coming. Spring here is usually snowy for a while and then suddenly summer hits.
Winter is my least favourite but I still like it. It just feels like it goes on for way too long. And also exams blegh. But I like it around Christmas because it's like warm even though it's cold out. And snow can be pretty as long as it goes away.

Winter is the best season for me.
I love being able to wear so many fluffy jackets, scarves, hats and layers in Winter. I even love the word "Winter" something about it sounds so cozy and nice. Winter also has my favorite month which is December. Winter also has snow, which is water, my most favorite and comforting element. I prefer cold weather over hot weather, and warm foods over cold foods. There aren't many bugs or strange allergies and pollen in the winter. I love snowfall and thick snow because of so many things you can build from snow.

My favourite season is summer.
During the summer I go to the sea, days are longer, there are tasty fruits,I like go to party beach and schools are closed

Last edited:
my favourite is summer, hot warm summer afternoons....going out and meeting up with friends, having icecream, it's so nice <3 and then warm summer nights too with a gentle breeze might actually be the best thing ever. ugh I want it to be summer again. I never understood why autumn is so popular, it's just a season of mud and inconvenience with rain and leaves getting everywhere. and the leaves aren't even pretty colours where I live, it's just musty grey and brown; and then when all the leaves are gone it looks depressing asf lol.

fav season is summer but i like late spring when it warms up and everything slowly comes back to life and there's warm days and its bright out and it so nice and then summer comes and everything is alive, the birds are out the sunny days make me feel better and more awake and my parents take me to dairy queen and we cook out in our back yard. I love the hot days so much, I can't wait for summer.

i hate fall and winter lol.

Texas has one season. Which is summer. I chose winter though. I can't wait to experience a true winter.

Summer! My birthday is that time, you can go to the beach/swimming, my family gets together alot for grilling, I'm on break, and of course water balloon fights. ^_^

Back