Dream Quest

sorry i was gonna report yesterday but felt very awful so yeah im gonna do them now

1. athelwyn 10/10
i have always love that town its so organized so creative it actually speak it so well :) and those plots are just so perfect <3.
View attachment 194017

2. sheando 8/10 i love your path very pretty and how it maches the color depending on the path :)
View attachment 194018

3. Schwarzkopf 9/10 your town its very pretty especially because of the blossoms and that little park of yours its very cute :)
View attachment 194019

4. The_bria 6/10 your town was good what i liked the most was the kitchen in your house i really like kitchens :p
View attachment 194020

5. Cheery-blossom 10/10 beautiful town i loved all the flowers you use and love the timing when you upload it because its just gorgeous
View attachment 194021

- - - Post Merge - - -

well today im gonna dream again when i finish my class and report on thursday morning :)
and i wont request 5 people because after i said i got my 5 people 5 more poeple posted so yeah...

Wow, thank you! :D I'm really glad you enjoyed AHS so much! :D

I hope you are feeling better today.

Yeah my week got busy but I promise I'll do these soon~
I just got way busy with projects

Hi. I would love to participate. Can I still post my dream town for the next one?

I have 5 in my signature. I think I'll choose Critters.

Sure this Saturday IL visit the 5 people I was gonna do last week but got busy and the Sunday IL do next round :)

Back