• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a Belieber (Justin Bieber Fan = Belieber)?

Are You A Belieber?

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are you a Belieber?

I am most surely a Belieber. Justin Bieber can make a famous & positive impact if he chooses to do so. In Purpose he gives people hope, courage, and determination. It is quite positive and impacting.

His songs are chill as well. Boyfriend is a song I don't mind listening to on repeat five to six times. What Do You Mean and I'll Show You brings a good feeling.

Also his Christmas album is better than Grande's.

Last edited:
No, I'm sorry, I just can't stand his voice. I mostly like rock and older pop music, and Jpop and Kpop. I also like electronic music and especially vaporwave, which can classify as it I'm assuming. I actually also kinda like hip hop.

Last edited:
If Justin Bieber was my math teacher:
Date:______________
(How he would put it) :
Date: me please

Last edited:
No, I'm sorry, I just can't stand his voice. I mostly like rock and older pop music, and Jpop and Kpop. I also like electronic music and especially vaporwave, which can classify as it I'm assuming. I actually also kinda like hip hop.

His voice is soothing! :eek:

But, I can respect that you don't like him. ;)

I'm no big on Bieber. I suppose if I were younger I might have liked him because I guess he's kinda cute, but his music is pretty whatever imo and being cute only gets a celebrity so far with me.

I'm no big on Bieber. I suppose if I were younger I might have liked him because I guess he's kinda cute, but his music is pretty whatever imo and being cute only gets a celebrity so far with me.

Soda Fox. Justin Bieber's music is a solid eight out of ten.

You can't deny. Cannot lie. Because I see, with my eye. :p

But on a more serious note... I do not like it either when a celebrity is only a celebrity because of their attractiveness.

His voice is soothing! :eek:

But, I can respect that you don't like him. ;)

To me, he always just sounded like a child. Anyways, I don't mind people that like him, I just in general don't feel like pop music is as good as it was in the 1970s or 80s. Honestly, I don't like much music that came out after the mid-2000s, although, as I said, I do like a lot of Japanese and Korean music from today.

Last edited:
its catchy, he probably has a great writer....

but as far as him, he is a little twerp

Soda Fox. Justin Bieber's music is a solid eight out of ten.

You can't deny. Cannot lie. Because I see, with my eye. :p

But on a more serious note... I do not like it either when a celebrity is only a celebrity because of their attractiveness.

To be fair, the only song I know of his is Baby which I do like when it's mashed up with Slipknot. I might have heard others but didn't realize it was the Beebe.

He's fine, I'm just not a huge fan. I'll listen to him if he's on but I won't go out and buy his album(s). I hope that gives a more clear picture.

Edit : sorry for the typos. My phone's autocorrect has a mind of its own tonight.

Last edited:
I went through a phase when I was younger where I had his poster on my bedroom wall lmaoo, but it was more because I liked his face rather than his music at the time.

I do like a couple songs of his here and there since a lot of them are super catchy, though. Not a Belieber in the slightest(if ever), but I can't say that I absolutely hate his music either.

I wasn't a Belieber when this question would have been relevant, and I'm not one now.

Nah. He's gotten better since his twelve year old **** music, that's for sure. But it's not my cup of tea. I'm not gonna rain on the parade of anyone who does, though.

I've hardly heard anything by him. I literally have no opinion aside from the fact that I generally do not like autotuned electronic pop music. I like mostly acoustic instruments and no autotune.

Not my kind of thing. He just seems to sing about girls and I think one of his music videos has a bunch of girls shaking their butts and stuff. Not of interest to me.

Back