• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use this forum on your computer or phone?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
I always wonder if people are on their phone using this forum or sitting at a computer?

I'm usually always on my computer.
I'm only ever on my phone if I'm at work on my break and I'm bored. Other than that, if I've just woken up or am laying in bed waiting to go to sleep, or eating food, I'll usually be on my iPad.

I mostly use my phone, but whenever I'm on my PC or laptop I'll have TBT open and check it occasionally. Most of my posting is done via mobile though.

Using my laptop. I feel much more comfortable browsing and typing on a bigger screen.

Laptop, most of the time. If I'm out I'll check it on my phone or if I'm in bed. But I usually won't post because it's really annoying to use this site on mobile.

i always use my laptop. im not dedicated enough to use it on my phone, and im normally always at my computer anyway because i'm home schooled.

Last edited:
laptop b

phones suk

Last edited:
I do both but mostly my phone because I am on it more. Obviously I don't use the horrid mobile version. I just use the regular web view.

never the phone. i think it would be incredibly painful and time consuming trying to do anything on the forum while on the phone lol

I abhor phone internet browsers and only use them in the most needed of cases (which turns out is never social media networks)

so computer always

I do both but mostly my phone because I am on it more. Obviously I don't use the horrid mobile version. I just use the regular web view.

Yes same! Haha

Last edited:
Computer. I absolutely can't stand typing or web-browsing on a phone, and it doesn't work well with mine, anyway. The only time I use it on my phone is if I have to be AFK and am waiting on a private message. THEN I'll use it to refresh my inbox. Then, and only then.

I check it on my laptop. I don't get how people can do everything on a phone or smaller device.

I go here on my laptop. I use my mobile browser a lot, but I hate navigating forums with it. >w>

Back