• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steven Universe (SPOILER INSIDE)

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I gave SU another chance and I am so in love with it. The first few episodes do not do the rest of the series justice. And then this part came up...

...And just like that, it's become one of my favourite series ever. Thank you TBT for motivating me to watch it. I understand now ^_^

What did you guys think of this song? Who is your favourite character (no spoilers beyond season 2 please!!!) I adore Garnet, but I really love each and every one of the characters.

Last edited:
Pearl is my home girl. She was abrasive at first but I like how the team fleshed out her reasons for being how she is.

I love Pearl too. And her song "Isn't it Over" (I think that's what it's called) was sooo amazing.

I can't remember which season it is but you probably already saw "Do it for her" which is my all time favorite and made Pearl my favorite easy.

Yeah the first half of season one is a really ****ty representation of what the show later becomes. It's so bad there's a fan list similar to the Machete Order for Star Wars called the Flood Order. It gives a pretty good breakdown on why it's in that order and why it leaves certain episodes out. Suffice to say the show gets even better and there's a ton of character/plot development past S1. I've probably heard Stronger than You too many times so it doesn't do much for me anymore, there are better songs that come in later seasons. Square Mom (i.e. Garnet) is my favorite as well but they're all good characters. Favorite secondary character is split between Jamie and Sour Cream. Enjoy catching up, you have a lot ahead of you. Watch out for spoilers!

Last edited:
I never had the time to go watch all of it but since the fandom is so big there might be something there that I'll like too.
the art of the show has always been one of my fares be I love Cartoon-y styles like that. I was planning on restarting it & stuff this weekend so seeing this thread pop up is so funny to me.

I skipped over the spoiler for now. :>

You need to hurry and watch Season 3 and 4! Stevenbomb 5 is next week too so get through season 4 and 15 then watch Stevenbomb 5! (Not like it was alrrady released or anything)

Omg I frikin loved that song I even wrote down the lyrics and memorized it
I loveeee SU my favorite is lapiz

I think my favourite episode ever (so far) is Mr. Greg right now. The obvious highlight of the episode..

But the entire episode is so so wonderful. I actually cried. Does anyone know if the series is coming to an end soon? I don't want to Google it and find spoilers by accident, so just an answer with yes, the end is in sight (and number of seasons remaining) or no, it's not ending anytime soon. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
it's so true honestly. the first half of season 1 is trash until homeworld starts getting involved at least in my opinion. it's soooo damn good once you get into it. peridot is my favorite character next to lapis.

it's so true honestly. the first half of season 1 is trash until homeworld starts getting involved at least in my opinion. it's soooo damn good once you get into it. peridot is my favorite character next to lapis.

UGH YES. It's amazing. I honestly love every single character and I love how nobody is just a side character. Everyone seems to have a history and a reason for being the way they are. I'm excited to see what else is in store. I'm scared for when it ends, but I'm also afraid that it will go on forever and be one of the shows that try to capitalise on its popularity and carry on forever and lose its charm on the way. I hope that doesn't happen.

Do you know if it's scheduled to end anytime soon?

UGH YES. It's amazing. I honestly love every single character and I love how nobody is just a side character. Everyone seems to have a history and a reason for being the way they are. I'm excited to see what else is in store. I'm scared for when it ends, but I'm also afraid that it will go on forever and be one of the shows that try to capitalise on its popularity and carry on forever and lose its charm on the way. I hope that doesn't happen.

Do you know if it's scheduled to end anytime soon?

SO TRUE i love that about the show. every character has meaning in this show which i love about it. you have so much left in store you have no idea, the recent steven bomb is honestly amazing. the story gets sooo deep you'll be more in love with it lol trust me. i don't know when it's going to end, i really hope not any time soon because so much is left unsaid and unanswered and a lot of things need to happen. all i know is that when it ends, i have faith that the series finale is going to be one of the greatest finales of all time. but let's hope it never ends. i have no idea if it's going to be ended any time soon though.

Back