• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite & least favorite songs?

NicoShaytan

the original devil
Bells
The New Leaf soundtrack is whimsical and lackadaisical, but surely there is that one tune you absolutely cannot stand. And one that stands above the rest!

Me, I HATE that frea*ing tour music on the islands. If you let Tortimer stand around after his dialogue has scrolled, you can just...listen to the birds and ocean. Why can't we just have that?! And when it gets down to a minute and the music speeds up? SO NERVEWRACKING

My favorite is the one that plays while it's snowing. It's so peaceful and lovely... What are yours?

I love the plaza music at night! (the street with the shops?) and I don't think theres anything I dislike... the morning music at 5AM is a bit creepy. The new years countdown music makes me nervous too.

I really like K.K. Disco and the 11pm theme. K.K. Disco kind of sounds like something from a Pokemon or Sonic game.

I agree about the 5am music, StiX. If I were to make a scare town, I'd always have it set at that time. I like my horror slightly unsettling and psychologically terrorizing.

I had never made thay connection about K.K. Disco, that's so cute

My favourite in New Leaf? Hourly theme would be 5PM soley because it uses the baseline of the GCN's 5PM theme (I'm really not a huge fan of New Leaf's hourly themes). Least favourite hourly theme would probably be 4PM because I hear it every day and it's so annoying. Favourite K.K. song depends on my mood, but right now it's Forest Life. Least favourite K.K. song is Hypno K.K. since it's the only K.K. song I can think of that I don't like. Favourite building theme would be Shampoodle and least favourite building theme would be either Crazy Redd's Black Market or Katrina's Fortune Teller Shop.

my favourite music by K.K. is steep hill or lament, hourly music 4am, i don't hear it that often but it's soothing.
i dislike the daytime soundtracks because i hear them all the time

Favorite: Dunno. Any of the ones that play when snow is falling. Or some morning music.

Least favorite: The one that sounds like you're being stalked just as you're looking for a tarantula to catch. 7 p.m. is it?

Last edited:
I love the 5am music. My definite favorite.
Forest Life is my ringtone.

Hate 7pm and you're right, the island tour music gets annoying

11 pm is one of my favorite hourly tracks, 1 am is really nice too, but i don't mind most of the hourly music. my favorite KK song right now is Stale Cupcakes. i also really like the hourly music when it's rainy/snowy :)

My favorite song is Lucky KK and two of my villagers play it, Hopper and Whitney. Least favorite is Bubblegum KK which Rosie has, and I either run out the door when I hear it or mute the 3ds. She's still nice though, despite the audio torture.

kk aria is really lovely and even lovelier in music box form

as for hourly music id have to say 5 pm so calming i love listening to it while im near the waterfall or ocean, try it! obvs love 7 pm i havent met one person who doesnt lol. but 8 pm has always been my fav. i could never get up early enough to hear it tho

HATE 3 PM MUSIC SO MANY BAD MEMORIES UGH SO TEDIOUS SAME WITH 4 AM YOU'RE LYING IF YOU LIKE IT

I like most of the hourly music though 8pm is probably my most favorite. As for KK music, I like K.K. Ballad, Steep Hill and Neapolitan.

I like the original garden store and I guess my least favorite music is the post office even though I really don't mind it.

I really don't dislike any of the music, I guess the early in the morning ones are old and repetitive to me now. I love the 12-4am music though.

Back