• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where to buy sanrio cards?

Getting this cards are a serious pain in the butt. I'm thinking about giving up on them. I just wish they would release them worldwide. Nintendo really hates their fans >_<

Watch them coming out next year and everyone has spent triple what they are worth. RIP

Haven't read through every post but I thought the actual sanrio set it's self and not all the other regular welcome amiibo cards were just 1 pack of six cards. The only place I have seen where you can get them currently at least for me living in the US was the UK or Japan from 20-30 us dollars? Correct me if I am wrong or this has changed. I paid 80 dollars on Amazon in mid December for 5 packs that had six cards each thinking the sanrio ones were going to be mixed in with those. I didn't know they were an actual separate set of cards that all came together. Kinda mad about it too because the whole advertisement of the welcome amiibo cards in general were so misleading.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch them coming out next year and everyone has spent triple what they are worth. RIP

Yeah, what you said!

Actually, in EB Games they don't stock S5 and I don't think they stock S4 either, I've only ever seen S1 2 & 3 there. and last Christmas I bought all the remainders just before the sale ended and there were actually a lot left over, so that leads me to believe very few people game where I am. and they didn't have any S4 as far as I know. I don't think they actually know its released yet?
Really?? Are you sure? We have EB Games here too, but once again S4 and S5 are very hard to come by. I only got two packs of S4 before it completely sold out and they never restocked. S5 once again sold out really quick but I managed to buy the rest of the packs, dunno if they'll restock though.
There has been an overload of S3 though, they're the only ones that they have plentiful amounts of.
Let's just hope that they will restock them soon...I don't know whether it's because Nintendo isn't popular over here so they don't get much stock or maybe it's because Nintendo is really popular and it sells out quickly...

You sure it's all of them? If so, you might have found a jackpot!!
I'm like 99% sure it's all of them xD It's the European set, which as far as I know comes with all 6 cards in one pack. I think it says somewhere on the packet that it contains all 6 cards too. But if you buy the Japanese cards, it's randomized just like all the other series, so you get 3 random cards rather than all 6.

Really?? Are you sure? We have EB Games here too, but once again S4 and S5 are very hard to come by. I only got two packs of S4 before it completely sold out and they never restocked. S5 once again sold out really quick but I managed to buy the rest of the packs, dunno if they'll restock though.
There has been an overload of S3 though, they're the only ones that they have plentiful amounts of.
Let's just hope that they will restock them soon...I don't know whether it's because Nintendo isn't popular over here so they don't get much stock or maybe it's because Nintendo is really popular and it sells out quickly...

I'm like 99% sure it's all of them xD It's the European set, which as far as I know comes with all 6 cards in one pack. I think it says somewhere on the packet that it contains all 6 cards too. But if you buy the Japanese cards, it's randomized just like all the other series, so you get 3 random cards rather than all 6.

Oh right! It's in English too. Duh. I'm dumb. XD

Thank youuuuuu!! Gonna order a pack tomorrow! Hopefully it doesn't sell out by then!

Oh right! It's in English too. Duh. I'm dumb. XD

Thank youuuuuu!! Gonna order a pack tomorrow! Hopefully it doesn't sell out by then!
Hahaha, it's all good :p It took me a while to figure out it said it on the packet too xD
Hopefully not! I've seen them relist it a few times, so I think they must get new stock in a lot :)

they actually have S4 & 5 on there website but S4 you cant order there and no stores in Australia that has them as of now, as for S5 you can buy them online but only a few stores on the coast have a few packs, which is hours from me. if you want S5 I suggest you order them on there website and just pay a little extra for postage.

The one MayorofMagix is talking about is complete. The only differene with the Japanese version is the sticker set.

I second the waiting game. I've been searching all over for etoile, and the cheapest I've seen are on ebay and Amazon for $25-30 per card. Individually.

If you want to spend an arm and a leg, I'd search for them on ebay. Sometimes they sell a pack of three for a higher price. Otherwise, keep your eye on GAME. But understand they sell the blind packs of three, and I'm not sure if they are Sanrio only.

I am in the United States.

It is disapppointing these cards are limited to certain countries and/or regions.

I find myself, personally, not intending to pursue them. (I have some other plans.)

It's annoying how hard to find and expensive the cards are. We don't have them in the usa yet either. Nintendo, plz!!!!

I threw in the towel and bought them from a Japanese Ebay seller.

I threw in the towel and bought them from a Japanese Ebay seller.

Yeah but sad they have blind packets, i don't wanna waste my money trying to find all six cards in blind packets.

I'm just hoping Nintendo will remember about their USA fans that also want cool stuff like Japan and Europe ;(

I ordered a pack from GAME in November. They shipped December 5th and haven't shown up yet. I'm really upset about it.

I bought mines from eBay, the complete set.
They arrive the week before last week.

Last edited:
After too much time passing and not being able to obtain them through normal means that make any sense, I bought them from a Japanese seller off of eBay. Here's hoping I bought the right pack. Won't find out for about a month.

Scratch that, seller turned out not to be legit and I cancelled the order. At this point I'll probably just contact my friends in Japan and see if they can't help.

Last edited:
My friend bought them off ebay for $30 (the whole set I think.) It really stinks to pay that much for a couple of cards but it's the only way :/

My friend bought them off ebay for $30 (the whole set I think.) It really stinks to pay that much for a couple of cards but it's the only way :/

they also are going up in price saw a stash for 50.00 usd so if folks want these cards buy now..

Back