• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey everyone!

Lululand

slingshot prankster
Bells
My name is Luann, and I'm here to meet and possibly play with some of the wonderful people of this forum! New Leaf is my one and only AC game, but I've been hooked ever since I first started playing it.

Actually, the thing is I'm actually about to seriously complete a town in New Leaf for the first time so... I've figured it was time to join a community now that I can finally open my save file to others, as well as find new dream towns to visit too!

But of course I'm also down to just chat about anything and relax :)

I... uh... like reading, rpgs (my favorite being pokemon), the outdoors, animals, and video-game music. And other stuff I can't think of right now.

I hope you're all having a nice day!

Hi! I'm Rey! Nice to meet you! You seem nice! I would love to help you with your town whenever you need me!

I'll send you a friend request!

Welcome to the forums! :) Have you tried Pok?mon Sun and Moon yet? They're pretty great!

Hey welcome to TBT. We have pokemon fans here too^^

welcome to the forums
its the best forum for any acln related and its very friendly :)
and we have other stuff too so we can help on anything

Welcome to the forums! :) Have you tried Pok?mon Sun and Moon yet? They're pretty great!

Indeed I have! I'm actually kinda sorta maybe completely obsessed with Decidueye and Miniors at the moment ^^"

Thanks the your warm welcome guys :)

Back