• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you preview your posts?

How often do you preview your posts?

• Always

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 66 61.1%
  • Never

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
Only when I write out something really long or when I'm (trying) to use BB code.

Only if I'm attempting to do something new in BB code. Or if I want to make sure a spoiler worked. Sometimes I forget the '/' or type 'spoiler' incorrectly on one of them. Haha. They usually work though.

It worked!!!

Usually only when I'm using a lot of coding, or when it's a really long post.

Well. Whenever I use any of the post additions (Whatever you call them) its when I use them. Because I always wanna make sure that I did it right.

If I don't use any of them, I post straight away.

I only do when I am making a thread or posting something with more intense BB Code.

I always preview it if I make a long post, if I'm making a new thread, or if I added an attachment.

Probably not often enough since I'm prone to making lots of typos and I only ever notice them after I've already posted. I usually only preview my posts when I'm adding BB code.

it depends. If it is a meaningless reply such as this one I do not. But, If my response is coming from my heart and has a message with it then I preview it 5 or 6 times lol.

sometimes, only when I made a long "store" or "welcome" thread, to see the layout and if everything is alright.

i never preview my posts lol

tbh i usually don't even need to, since my posts tend to not have any bbcode so i can just read over what i've written before posting. and if there is a typo or anything... well, that's what the edit button's for :p

Usually only to verify that I've entered the bbcode correctly. My posts usually aren't fancy enough to have to preview otherwise!

Sometimes when TBT is lagging, but usually I just post right away.

Never unless it's an accident. I just check it quickly before I post it and if something is misspelled then Oh well.

Back